Still think he's not a fraud?

Old May 3rd 09, 04:29 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Default Still think he's not a fraud?

On May 2, 8:01*pm, wrote:
On May 2, 10:01*pm, wrote:

No it ain't evidence and I do think he's a talented guy that's a
diesel on the bike. But give me a ****ing break - a true
TdF champ has the kind of wattage off the couch that would destroy any
of these chumps at Gila. The other TdF champ at the race is serving
the pain after a longer layoff than Floyd and a recent injury. Wake
the **** up.

dumbass,

But LANCE doped too, remember? Wake the **** up.

That's irrelevant too you moron because Lance sure as ****
isn't doping at Gila and he's kicking the **** out of 98% of the
field.
Go the **** back to sleep.
Old May 3rd 09, 05:25 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Tom Kunich

wrote in message

The point is that he probably didn't go from bad to worse so
your point is completely irrelevant. What's number 11?

Don't you think that such treatment might reduce his desire to win?

Old May 3rd 09, 03:56 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred Fredburger

wrote:

That's irrelevant too you moron because Lance sure as ****
isn't doping at Gila

That's interesting. How do we know this?
Old May 3rd 09, 04:16 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RicodJour

On May 3, 10:56*am, Fred Fredburger
That's irrelevant too you moron because Lance sure as ****
isn't doping at Gila

That's interesting. How do we know this?

Because he's telling you it's irrelevant, of course.

If someone yells Irrelevant!, it's relevant.

Old May 3rd 09, 05:17 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Sun, 3 May 2009 08:16:05 -0700 (PDT), RicodJour
wrote:

If someone yells Irrelevant!, it's relevant.

Hey, I shot one of those in my pajamas. How it got into my pajamas,
I'll never know.

Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...
Old May 3rd 09, 05:21 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RicodJour

wrote:
If someone yells Irrelevant!, it's relevant.

Hey, I shot one of those in my pajamas. How it got into my pajamas,
I'll never know.

Say the secret word and win a hundred dollars.

Good night, Groucho.

Old May 3rd 09, 07:19 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On May 3, 7:56*am, Fred Fredburger
That's irrelevant too you moron because Lance sure as ****
isn't doping at Gila

That's interesting. How do we know this?

Give me one plausible argument for the "most tested
athlete in the world" to juice at a low level regional
stage race in the middle of nowhere that has no
impact on his career other than a decent training
session. Just one.
Old May 3rd 09, 07:30 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro[_3_]

davidastor74 wrote:
Give me one plausible argument for the "most tested athlete in the world"
to juice at a low level regional stage race in the middle of nowhere that
has no impact on his career other than a decent training session. Just
one.

He wants to **** Lafferty off.

Fraud Landis is a fraud!!! Joe King Racing 1 August 1st 06 08:24 AM
Fraud Landis!!! Joe King Racing 0 August 1st 06 05:45 AM
Tsunami aid fraud Bill C Racing 1 January 10th 05 09:13 PM
Possible Fraud Paul Whitworth Marketplace 2 November 8th 04 05:30 AM
Is this a fraud? JayofMontreal Marketplace 15 December 29th 03 03:28 AM