Still think he's not a fraud?

Old May 3rd 09, 07:57 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Default Still think he's not a fraud?

On May 3, 11:38*am, Johnny Twelve-Point presented by JFT
wrote:
On Sun, 3 May 2009 11:19:51 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

On May 3, 7:56*am, Fred Fredburger
That's irrelevant too you moron because Lance sure as ****
isn't doping at Gila

That's interesting. How do we know this?

Give me one plausible argument for the "most tested
athlete in the world" to juice at a low level regional
stage race in the middle of nowhere that has no
impact on his career other than a decent training
session. Just one.

Here's one: preparation for the Tour of Italy.

Here's another: preparation for the Tour of France..

Jesus Christ. How is doping at Gila going to help in preparation
for the Giro or Le Tour? You dope for the A-races you
****tard not the lowest of the low training races. How can
you morons even call yourself fans if you don't understand
the most basic tenets of cheating in the sport?
Old May 3rd 09, 08:40 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On May 3, 12:21*pm, Fred Fredburger
On May 3, 7:56 am, Fred Fredburger
That's irrelevant too you moron because Lance sure as ****
isn't doping at Gila
That's interesting. How do we know this?

Give me one plausible argument for the "most tested
athlete in the world" to juice at a low level regional
stage race in the middle of nowhere that has no
impact on his career other than a decent training
session. Just one.

I disbelieve your claim that these guys show up at the Giro, or Tour,
and begin using PED's for the first time all year.

I didn't make that claim ****tard. And by the way, "PEDs" is so 2004.
Get with the times.

I think they show up at the Giro with some idea of what
they can get away with that'll fly

You thinking is the first problem. The real pros go to
real pros who already know what'll fly anywhere
anytime.

Gila is a reasonable place to get that practice.
So maybe he is. Maybe not.

Maybe you are a complete ****ing moron who
is talking out of your ass about something you
obviously know nothing about.
Old May 3rd 09, 08:52 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On May 3, 12:17*pm, Johnny Twelve-Point presented by JFT
wrote:

wrote:

On May 3, 7:56*am, Fred Fredburger
That's irrelevant too you moron because Lance sure as ****
isn't doping at Gila

That's interesting. How do we know this?

Give me one plausible argument for the "most tested
athlete in the world" to juice at a low level regional
stage race in the middle of nowhere that has no
impact on his career other than a decent training
session. Just one.

Here's one: preparation for the Tour of Italy.

Here's another: preparation for the Tour of France..

Jesus Christ. How is doping at Gila going to help in preparation
for the Giro or Le Tour?

Increased hematocrit going into the start of those races.- Hide quoted text -

Oh, so what you're saying is that Lance is going to fly to New Mexico
with EPO
(which I'm assuming you are referring to) and syringes so he can
inject himself
in his hotel room every day to increase his hematocrit for the Giro?

That makes sense. I mean, having the daily threat of USADA in-
competition
testing plus the possibility of his good friends at WADA dropping in
at any time
would make this a perfect time to increase his red blood cell count.
Especially
since his mandatory Blood Passport reporting of that count will make
perfect
sense when it goes up during the week stage race.

You're a genius in a super****ing retarded universe.
Get a clue.
Old May 3rd 09, 08:54 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

wrote:

On May 3, 7:56*am, Fred Fredburger
That's irrelevant too you moron because Lance sure as ****
isn't doping at Gila

That's interesting. How do we know this?

Give me one plausible argument for the "most tested
athlete in the world" to juice at a low level regional
stage race in the middle of nowhere that has no
impact on his career other than a decent training
session. Just one.

Here's one: preparation for the Tour of Italy.

Here's another: preparation for the Tour of France..

Jesus Christ. How is doping at Gila going to help in preparation
for the Giro or Le Tour? You dope for the A-races you
****tard not the lowest of the low training races. How can
you morons even call yourself fans if you don't understand
the most basic tenets of cheating in the sport?

Dude,

You're LANCE's Biggest Fan. He's got you wrapped
around his finger. Are you that asshole who runs
around with the shark and the Montana jersey and the
football helmet with the antlers? If you are, I hope
some tifoso knocks you over like LANCE did to the
fatass fake-Devil guy with the pretend syringes.

Now get your head out of your rectum and stop
stalking Floyd. The Giro is coming up and you need
to get your plane tickets and rose-colored Oakleys
in order.

Ben
Old May 3rd 09, 09:27 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Kurgan. presented by Gringioni.

On May 2, 7:01*pm, wrote:
On May 2, 4:30*am, "Kurgan. presented by Gringioni."

wrote:
On May 1, 11:46*pm, wrote:

What a joke. If I gave a **** I'd be embarrassed for him:
Stage 3 - May 1: Dan Potts Memorial Tyrone Individual Time Trials,
25km
52 Floyd Landis (OUCH Pro Cycling Team p/b) * * * * * * * * 4.04

snip

Dumbass -

I don't know whether or not Floyd is a doper, but that's not evidence.

Even when the guy was a complete Fred mountain biker, he had a
****load of wattage. In road races he'd ride out in the wind by
himself. Everyone would look at him and think, "what a dumb****, but
he sure is physically talented".

thanks,

Kurgan. presented by Gringioni.

No it ain't evidence and I do think he's a talented guy that's a
diesel on the bike. But give me a ****ing break - a true
TdF champ has the kind of wattage off the couch that would destroy any
of these chumps at Gila. The other TdF champ at the race is serving
the pain after a longer layoff than Floyd and a recent injury. Wake
the **** up.

Dumbass -

I don't know what is the matter with him now, but when he was a Fred
mountain bike racer he had a world class watts/kg ratio.

Not saying that he didn't dope. But let's say for the sake of argument
that he did do the testosterone. He'd still have to be talented as
**** to do what he did. Inject that testosterone into you or I and
we'd still suck ass.

You can't polish a turd. Jackass. Wake the **** up.

thanks,

Kurgan. presented by Gringioni.
Old May 3rd 09, 09:38 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Tom Kunich

wrote in message

Jesus Christ. How is doping at Gila going to help in preparation
for the Giro or Le Tour? You dope for the A-races you
****tard not the lowest of the low training races. How can
you morons even call yourself fans if you don't understand
the most basic tenets of cheating in the sport?

I would have thought that by this time you'd have figured out that most of
the dopey posters here don't have a clue what is going on in the world
around them. Dopey is as dopey does.

Fraud Landis is a fraud!!! Joe King Racing 1 August 1st 06 08:24 AM
Fraud Landis!!! Joe King Racing 0 August 1st 06 05:45 AM
Tsunami aid fraud Bill C Racing 1 January 10th 05 09:13 PM
Possible Fraud Paul Whitworth Marketplace 2 November 8th 04 05:30 AM
Is this a fraud? JayofMontreal Marketplace 15 December 29th 03 03:28 AM