What uni for IUF 3+?

Old August 11th 05, 08:37 PM
nxixcxk

Default What uni for IUF 3+?

I'm moving on to level 3 based on the IUF skill lvls.
(http://www.unicycling.org/iuf/levels/)

I've been using my generic 24'' SUN uni but b/c of learning to
ride/mount on it, it has kind of busted up in the past three weeks or
so.

So *I'm looking for a durable unicycle that I can use to get up to lvl 6
or so and that will cost me under $100. Any suggestions?*

--
nxixcxk
nxixcxk's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10250

Old August 11th 05, 08:39 PM
forrestunifreak

Torker LX, look on ebay to find it cheaper than UDC. But ebay doesnt
always have them.

--
forrestunifreak - The buck stops here.

warning: the above statement is usually not intended to offend anyone.

it has been known to the state of california to cause warts, toe jam,
ring-around-the-collar, compulsive twitching, and in some severe cases,
' diaper rash.' (http://tinyurl.com/ct5lp)
it may contain logic, poltical incorrectyness, pshycological nudity, and
traces of peanuts.

Team YAMS member.....

Old August 11th 05, 08:59 PM
TheoELind

'dube 24\" or 20\"' (http://www.dube.com/index.html)

--
TheoELind - BnL

Dave Lowell is my main man.
TheoELind's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8872

Old August 12th 05, 06:16 AM
jsm

The LX would probably be a good choice. There aren't really any tricks
up to level six that are very stressful on your unicycle, with the
exception of hopping standing on the wheel. I messed up my first
unicycle, a Torker CX learning it.

Judging from the pictures, the Dube unicycles would probably not be a
good choice. The saddle looks really uncomfortable, and the wheel and
frame don't appear especially strong or good for freestyle riding.

--
jsm - Sunset Side Ride

Help edit the Unicyclopedia!
http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/The_Unicyclopedia
jsm's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6911

Old August 12th 05, 03:25 PM
nxixcxk

Thanks for the back up there jsm, I looked at the dube and didn't think
it "looked" that great but wasn't sure since I'm still new to uniing.

I think I'll pick up one of the torker lx's I saw on ebay, thanks for
the suggestions .