fine! just tell me already!!

Old August 13th 05, 01:13 AM
habbywall

Default fine! just tell me already!!

okay i have been to every unicycle page, and no where does it every say
how to seat in front hop, i know just put the seat in front, but when!
when does the seat go from under me to in front of me?
if you know how to do it just tell me already please
thanks to anyone who responds.

--
habbywall

It takes twice the man to ride half the bike.
mac g4 10.4, 20 gb ipod 3rd gen with linux

habbywall's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10260

Old August 13th 05, 01:20 AM
skate4flip

Have you been to this page?
http://tinyurl.com/bdhub

#1 You can ride seat in front and then stop with the pedals horizontal
and then hop.
#2 You can hop seat in and then just pull the seat out and hop seat out.

--
skate4flip - level 6
skate4flip's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10198

Old August 13th 05, 01:24 AM
James_Potter

go to where you want to start hopping, and get into a stillstand, and
pull the seat out. then hop.

--
James_Potter - betcha can't stick it!

Old August 13th 05, 01:32 AM
leo

Come to stop at with crankcs horizontal, go "stand on your toes" which
-in combination with a firm and quick pull- will make it easy to get the
seat out.
Put your hand under the seat, and pull like... like you want to pull the
seat of. (this will keep you tight on the pedals).
Then start hopping.
That's it.

--
leo - Leo Vandewoestijne

'+1 866-UNI-CYCL' (callto://+18668642925)
'unicycle.net' (http://www.unicycle.net/)

'Subscribe' (http://unicyclist.org/cont/subscribe.cfm) to
'unicyclist.org' (http://unicyclist.org/) !
leo's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/224

Old August 13th 05, 02:13 AM
habbywall

thank you all so much, for the very much needed advice i defineatly
needed it!! i will try it out tommorrow, as it is too dark for the
ambulance to find my house when i surely fall