OT - George Bush is lying to us again - bunkers were sealed

Old October 29th 04, 05:02 PM
Ravenwolf

Default OT - George Bush is lying to us again - bunkers were sealed

KSTP TV (www.kstp.com) has video showing the bunkers at Al Qaqaa were
sealed NINE days after the fall of Bagdad. Clearly Bush is lying to us
again. Not only that, as Commander and Chief he has let the terrorist get
tons of explosives. He is supposed to protect us from the terrorist.
Geez. How can he sleep at night?
Old October 29th 04, 07:49 PM
derby

Ravenwolf Wrote:
How can he sleep at night?

He IS protected from the terrorists.

--
derby

Old October 30th 04, 12:24 AM
Papai Digital

derby wrote in message ...
Ravenwolf Wrote:
How can he sleep at night?

He IS protected from th

blah blah blah blah blah!
blah blah blah blah blah!
blah blah blah blah blah!
blah blah blah blah blah!
blah blah blah blah blah!
blah blah blah blah blah!
blah blah blah blah blah!
blah blah blah blah blah!
blah blah blah blah blah!
blah blah blah blah blah!
blah blah blah blah blah!
blah blah blah blah blah!
blah blah blah blah blah!
blah blah blah blah blah!
blah blah blah blah blah!
Old October 30th 04, 12:41 AM
Philip W. Moore, Jr.

George W. Bush was born choking on a condom.

Old October 30th 04, 01:56 AM
k.j.papai

"Philip W. Moore, Jr." wrote in message
George W. Bush was born choking on a condom.

You call yourself a lawyer?
EVER Race a bike or help others race?
Not by your juvenile actions here it seems.

blah blah blah blah blah!
blah blah blah blah blah!
blah blah blah blah blah!
blah blah blah blah blah!
blah blah blah blah blah!
blah blah blah blah blah!
blah blah blah blah blah!
blah blah blah blah blah!
blah blah blah blah blah!
blah blah blah blah blah!

Old October 30th 04, 09:16 PM
Philip W. Moore, Jr.

Oh Steve, thou hath offended me. I embrace the word liberal.

" As Mankind becomes more liberal, they will be more apt to allow that all
those who conduct themselves as worthy members of the community are equally
entitled to the protections of civil government. I hope ever to see America
among the foremost nations of justice and liberality. "
George Washington

"Steve" wrote in message
.. .
On 10/29/04 5:56 PM, in article ,
"k.j.papai" wrote:

"Philip W. Moore, Jr." wrote in message
George W. Bush was born choking on a condom.

You call yourself a lawyer?
EVER Race a bike or help others race?
Not by your juvenile actions here it seems.

blah blah blah blah blah!
blah blah blah blah blah!
blah blah blah blah blah!
blah blah blah blah blah!
blah blah blah blah blah!
blah blah blah blah blah!
blah blah blah blah blah!
blah blah blah blah blah!
blah blah blah blah blah!
blah blah blah blah blah!

He is getting psyched up for after the election...
He will be frantic running around trying to sue somebody for voter fraud

;-)

That will look great on your liberal resume......

Old October 30th 04, 09:14 PM
Philip W. Moore, Jr.

What does being a lawyer have to do with my opinions about our President? I
think he is a waste of sperm. Period. I think he's damaged our nation.
History will prove him to be one of the worst presidents since Herbert
Hoover.

Yes, I have raced bikes. First BMX. Then MTB. And finally road bikes.
I've been racing bikes for a total of 20 of my 30 years on this earth. I
have also taught bicycle clinics for kids.

Any more questions?

Old October 30th 04, 09:38 PM
Philip W. Moore, Jr.

One more thing...why do you correlate politics with bike racing? Look, I'm
as passionate about Kerry and adamant that Bush is destroying America as the
right-wingers are for Bush and against Kerry.

My comment about Bush was a slight directed toward him based on his stance
against abortion...a way of explaining his reasons for being so opposed to
it...in a crude way.

Politics and satire go hand in hand, even crude satire. Don't judge me
exclusively on my political beliefs. I've got election fever right now and
am working on four hours of sleep a night because I am ingesting too much
politics.

Chill out on me, senor Papai. You've no reason to question me so
virulently. I use my true identity here, am open about who I am and what
I'm not, and enjoy this newsgroup as much as you or anybody else does.
You'll find me much less offensive after the election is over when we all
get back to talking about bike racing.

Some questions for you which you can answer via private email: (1) who are
you, (2) what do you do, (3) do you race, (4) what sort of races, e.g. which
class and style - road, crit or stage, etc...

0.41 seconds Robert Chung Racing 141 September 26th 04 08:50 PM
George Bush crashes mountain bike, again dreaded Social Issues 0 July 27th 04 07:04 AM
Lance vs George W Bush John Racing 0 July 20th 04 06:30 AM
Prediction For Tomorrow Richard Longwood Racing 2 April 4th 04 01:25 AM