Sydney Egg Attack

Old August 23rd 03, 07:16 PM
Kenny Leong

Default Sydney Egg Attack

Ron McGrice Newsguy.com wrote in message .. .
athol wrote in news:1061336547.8522@webserver:

In aus.cars Alan Erskine wrote:
"Kenny Leong" wrote:

[snip ****e as usual]

Kenny, just killfile the dickhead.

ROTFLMAO. Try changing the punctuation...

"Kenny. Just killfile the dickhead."

Almost everybody in aus.cars except Al has...

Gee, I have'nt kill filed any-one.
Even idiots can be entertaining :-)

Ron

I hope you find these two idiots entertaining

At least you don't appear to be nip-and-run dogpack cowards like
arthol and al_bUm. These two are a pair of buttheads made for each
other.

Kenny L.
Old August 24th 03, 01:15 PM
Kenny Leong

Patrick Young wrote in message ...
Kenny Leong wrote:

At least you don't appear to be nip-and-run dogpack cowards like
arthol and al_bUm. These two are a pair of buttheads made for each
other.

Along with Toby, two of my favorite reads and nice folk.

I *really* don't understand where you are coming from
with the dog pack stuff.

Well, maybe you can start to understand by reading the threads with
the topics below, starting from the initiating poster. Also, note that
Ponsenby is one of those little immature dickheads that has no trouble
setting up extra topics on the newsgroup to have a go at folks that
not only have opinions different to his, but also to attempt to
degrade folks after he himself initiated the nonsense. Simply do a
news search for 'aus.cars Queensland road rules'

and 'aus.cars Ban Fun!'

From: Kenny Leong )
Subject: Queensland Road Rules

From: Marco Spaccavento )
Subject: Ban Fun!

Kenny L.

From: Kenny Leong )

From: Marco Spaccavento )

Kenny L.
Old August 24th 03, 11:29 PM
Neil Fisher

On Thu, 21 Aug 2003 16:55:43 +1000, Toby Ponsenby
wrote:

[snip]

With that effort? I sure hope you're telling the truth.

So that's at least three of us who haven't killed Kenny. ;-)

Neil
---
Neil Fisher / Bob Young
Thundercords
personal opinion unless otherwise noted.
Looking for spark plug leads?
Check out http://www.magnecor.com.au

Old August 24th 03, 11:55 PM
Toby Ponsenby

wrote:

[snip]

With that effort? I sure hope you're telling the truth.

So that's at least three of us who haven't killed Kenny. ;-)

Neil

Some folks do, some folks don't.

hehehe.

--
Toby

quidquid latine dictum
sit, altum viditur

RTA Cycle Sydney jimmy Unicycling 12 December 14th 03 08:46 AM
Newbie question: Covering an attack? Stan Cox Racing 2 July 28th 03 08:25 PM