Truing Park TS2 Truing Stand?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 1st 05, 02:04 PM
Paul Kopit

Default Truing Park TS2 Truing Stand?

I adjust my Park TS2 stand using a front wheel, 100 mm axel, that I
know is centered on the axel. When I use the stand for a wheel with a
rear wheel, with 130 mm axel, the truing stand is off. The wheel dish
will come out with the rim to left of center. In other words, I need
to move the rim towards the drive side. I checked with 2 dishing
tools.

Is there something that I should be doing differently to adjust the
TS@ so that the self truing feature is not dependant on the distance
between the arms?