Impotence

Old June 18th 06, 07:39 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike

Default Impotence

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message
news:UrednQCKIbeicAnZnZ2dnUVZ_tqdnZ2d@prairiewave. com...

"GaryG" wrote in message
[...]
So, reading between the lines of your bizarre wall of words, can we

assume
that you are, in fact, a virgin?

That would explain a lot.

The only thing you can assume is that Ed Dolan is a Great Saint and is

known
far and wide as Saint Edward the Great!

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Evasion duly noted.

Given your stated attitudes towards women, and your fears of intimacy of any
kind, we'll have to assume that you are, in fact, a virgin.

Of course, this makes all of your silly pronouncements on sex and
relationships worthless...you've clearly had no experience in these matters.

GG

Old June 18th 06, 07:46 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike

Default Impotence (aka, ED)

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message
news:UrednQOKIbfdcAnZnZ2dnUVZ_tqdnZ2d@prairiewave. com...

"GaryG" wrote in message
"Edward Dolan" wrote in message

[...]
Why would any sane person want to have any kind of intimacy with any
other
human being? Are you crazy? Also, reread Folson to get an idea of where
we
are coming from.

There you go again, ED...projecting your fears of intimacy. It must be
difficult living with such deep-seated fears of what most of us find

both
natural, and pleasurable. Thus, it's understandable that you would

attempt
to frame the debate as you do, and try to assert that your fears confer
some
sort of "saintliness" on you. Otherwise, you would appear to be nothing
more
than a fear-ridden weirdo (which you are).

You are no doubt into what you term pleasurable, but it is not natural
except to the beasts of the field - which is what you are.

You're a virgin, ED, with a deep-seated fear of women. Your pronouncements
in this area are worthless....they're nothing more than projections of your
own fears of intimacy and sexuality.

You should seek the help of a qualified mental health professional...living
such a lonely and fear-ridden life must surely be most unpleasant.

You should try to
rise above your natural sinfulness and become a Saint, although you can
never be a Great Saint like me as you are besotted with original sin.

I don't fear original sin, because I don't believe in it.

The only reason for men to consort with women sexually is for the

purpose
of
procreation. If you are consorting with them sexually for any other

purpose
than that, then you are vile and degenerate - and may the Devil take

you!

Sorry...I gave up belief in Bronze Age myths long ago.

Your lack of experience in this arena renders your judgements worthless.
It's OK if you're afraid of women...but, don't try to assert that your
fears
represent some sort of higher plane of existance.

You need to fear the Devil more than you do, that is my diagnosis of all
your difficulties.

Once again, you're doing nothing more than projecting your own fears, ED.

[...]

Why don't you answer the question?

I am the Greatest Saint you have ever encountered in your miserable life.
What else do you have to know beyond that!

For the same reason I don't belief in ghosts, devils, or demons, I don't
believe in "Saints" either (especially fear-ridden, asexual, Usenet bloward
"saints").

GG

Old June 18th 06, 02:04 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike

"GaryG" wrote in message
"Edward Dolan" wrote in message
news:GKCdnYUwR89_WQ3ZnZ2dneKdnZydnZ2d@prairiewave. com...

wrote in message
oups.com...
Not a problem for me.

First, let me assure you that I'm not gay.

I just don't like women anymore. Having a wife or a girlfriend
involves 'WAY too many compromises, as far as I am concerned. They

are
just a pain in the ass, always complaining about something or other,
and always quick to criticize you but think their own **** doesn't
stink. The small amount of time that you spend having sex with them
isn't worth it.

Plus, let's face it, most women are as dumb as a brick. They never
learned anything in school; they are anti-intellectual as a defense
mechanism, and they are resentful of men who did well in school, went
to college and graduate school, and who are successful.

All women want is a man who is going to follow around behind them,
cleaning up their messes like the guy in the circus parade who

follows
along behind the elephants. Oh, how could I have almost forgotten,
they want the man to give them a lot of money. Of course they don't
appreciate it because they are resentful that the man is successful

and
has the money to give them. And even if you do give them all the

money
they want, they probably won't want to have sex with you anyway.

To make matters worse, even though they are dumb and

overly-emotional,
they want to call all the shots in the relationship! And they want

buy, buy, buy. "I feel inadequate. I'd better buy something."

And if you marry one, she'll use you as a sperm donor until it

becomes
too much of a hassle to deal with you, and then she'll kick your ass
out so you lose your family. But keep sending those support checks!

Women are really evil and screwed up.

In short, who needs women? I just avoid them like the plague, and

have
never been happier.

Folson, you are a genius almost on my level. I have not had your
experience
of women, but I KNOW everything you say about them is true. So very

many
poor men slobs seem not to have a clue about women. It just sickens me
that
men can be such fools and all-around dumbbells. Well, it all has to do
with
the sex angle and nothing else. Men want sex and women want children.
From
that springs all the misunderstandings between the sexes. Unless men

also
want children, they are better off staying as far away from the female
sex
as they can get.

ED, please don't project your fears of intimacy and sexuality upon the
rest
of the male gender. You're a well-documented misanthrope and

misogynist,
with well-documented fears of intimacy (of any kind).

Why would any sane person want to have any kind of intimacy with any other
human being? Are you crazy? Also, reread Folson to get an idea of where we
are coming from.

There you go again, ED...projecting your fears of intimacy. It must be
difficult living with such deep-seated fears of what most of us find both
natural, and pleasurable. Thus, it's understandable that you would attempt
to frame the debate as you do, and try to assert that your fears confer some
sort of "saintliness" on you. Otherwise, you would appear to be nothing more
than a fear-ridden weirdo (which you are).

"Weirdo" is just the mountain bikers' way of trying to discredit
honest people, without really saying anything. They are the masters of
saying nothing. They HAVE to be, or the truth about their selfish,
destructive, disgusting sport will leak out.

For most normal men, physical and social intimacy with women is part of
the
definition of a life well lived. Of course, you're free to live your
lonely
life as you see fit. But insulting all women just because you fear

them,
and insulting most men who would prefer their company, just makes you

look
like even more of a weirdo and misfit.

The only reason for men to consort with women sexually is for the purpose

of
procreation. If you are consorting with them sexually for any other

purpose
than that, then you are vile and degenerate - and may the Devil take you!

Your lack of experience in this arena renders your judgements worthless.
It's OK if you're afraid of women...but, don't try to assert that your fears
represent some sort of higher plane of existance.

BTW - When was the last time you had sex (solo masturbation excluded)?
I'm
guessing it's been a very long time. Perhaps you've simply forgotten,

or
never learned, what a pleasant experience it can be.

Poor GaryG is a lost soul and in my Saintly eyes damned by his own

thoughts
and actions. But he is essentially a man of nature who is lost in the

grips
of that nature and not much better than the beasts of the field. His lot

is
the common lot of most of mankind. He does not know what to make of a
superior type such as myself who has risen above the dictates of our

nature.
He is also clearly incapable of any of the higher religions unless they

are
watered down for the likes of him.

Why don't you answer the question?

GG

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

===

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
Old June 18th 06, 02:09 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike

"GaryG" wrote in message
[...]

Smells like fascism: anyone who doesn't think like a mountain biker
needs to be be brainwashed, right? ESPECIALLY if they happen to expose
inconvenient truths about your favorite pastime.... The only problem
is that any therapist worth his/her salt would AGREE with us! I know,
because my Ph.D. is in Psychology. You can keep your pop psychology.

Old June 18th 06, 02:12 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike

On Sat, 17 Jun 2006 23:39:07 -0700, "GaryG"
wrote:

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message
news:UrednQCKIbeicAnZnZ2dnUVZ_tqdnZ2d@prairiewave .com...

"GaryG" wrote in message
[...]
So, reading between the lines of your bizarre wall of words, can we

assume
that you are, in fact, a virgin?

That would explain a lot.

The only thing you can assume is that Ed Dolan is a Great Saint and is

known
far and wide as Saint Edward the Great!

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Evasion duly noted.

Given your stated attitudes towards women, and your fears of intimacy of any
kind, we'll have to assume that you are, in fact, a virgin.

Of course, this makes all of your silly pronouncements on sex and
relationships worthless...you've clearly had no experience in these matters.

Ed obviously knows more about REAL love than you will EVER know.
Mountain bikers only know about SELF-love. It shows in the way they
treat all hikers, equestrians, and other trail users, as well as
anyone who happens to tell the truth about their selfish, destructive,
disgusting sport.

GG

===

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
Old June 18th 06, 03:37 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike

wrote:

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message
news:UrednQCKIbeicAnZnZ2dnUVZ_tqdnZ2d@prairiewave .com...

"GaryG" wrote in message
[...]
[...]

Hey, Mikey....looks like it's troll wars in here today.

For years you too have presented yourself in these forums as a mentally
disturbed misanthrope, so I'll pose the same question for you (I'm an equal
opportunity troll baiter):

When was the last time you had sex (solo masturbation and visits with
prostitutes excluded)?

GG

GG

===
humans ("pure bull****"). Want to help me recover?

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

Old June 18th 06, 03:45 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike

"GaryG" wrote in message
[...]

How very interesting, Mikey. You've chosen to chime in only after I
mentioned that poor lonely ED may be able to help himself by seeking out a
mental health professional. Did they ever discuss "projection" when you were
obtaining your degree?

Have your parents and/or friends (assuming you have any) ever suggested that
you seek mental health counseling too? Have you ever had counseling? You
seem to be perpetually angry, and surely that can't be a pleasant way to
live.

FWIW, some of the craziest people I've ever met have had advanced degrees in
Psychology (the field seems to attract quite a few people who are motivated
by their own "issues").

GG

Old June 18th 06, 09:11 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike

On Sun, 18 Jun 2006 07:45:19 -0700, "GaryG"
wrote:

.. .

"GaryG" wrote in message
[...]

Anger is the normal response to seeing our beloved Earth harmed.
Anyone who is NOT angry about that is not normal.

Old June 18th 06, 09:21 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike

wrote:

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message
news:UrednQCKIbeicAnZnZ2dnUVZ_tqdnZ2d@prairiewave .com...

"GaryG" wrote in message
[...]
[...]

Sorry, you need to stick to relevant subjects. Or move to alt.smut,
where you belong.

GG

GG

===

Old June 19th 06, 06:45 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike

wrote:

Anger is the normal response to seeing our beloved Earth harmed.
Anyone who is NOT angry about that is not normal.

However, there is no ruling that says anyone must express their anger the
same way you do. Since many do it from other platforms and get results, it
is obvious that other opinions, actions and voices exist quite normally.

Impotence [email protected] General 187 July 12th 06 08:35 AM
bike riding & impotence? bicycle_disciple Techniques 14 April 5th 06 04:18 PM
Riding a bike causes male impotence !!!!!!!!!!!! Bruno Beam Techniques 26 December 23rd 04 09:06 AM
Saddles with cut-outs said to further impotence - class action lawsuit? Jack Blake Techniques 28 August 30th 04 03:11 AM
Which bicycle saddle best for 'impotence' risk? Jack Blake General 5 August 29th 04 02:57 AM