Your Unicycling Dream Team

Old March 1st 07, 08:08 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ivan

Default Your Unicycling Dream Team

Chris.James wrote:
that was quite a good vid! (is the blunt grind when he hopped all the
way over the rail and grinded (ground) on the then inside pedal) cause
whatever that was was completely awesome.

Yes, that's the one. He's done an even better one in Justing Goof vid.
Check out his gallery.

--
ivan

Read me! thank you.
ivan's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12759

Old March 2nd 07, 02:05 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
GeorgeWBush

I actually have a very great looking george mask that i will be
wearing...

And as for you justin... you are really disapointing to me eh. You
really might have been something if you kept riding every day... but
that didn't happen.

ALSO: riding down a hill is not extreme, i hope you have something
different in this vid. Defect was full of mediocre hill riding, and
its not entertaining nor is it any good.

Your all right I won't reveal who i am. A select few know who I am,
but they won't tell either. There's no point. When I post a vid for
you Kohse it will be in places you haven't seen as to remove the
question of who I actually am. I will make sure you don't know who i
am, but in all honesty... you do know me.

--
GeorgeWBush
GeorgeWBush's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/14285

Old March 2nd 07, 02:06 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
GeorgeWBush

And yes its very cold in canada... and there is a lot of snow... and
crankflip is a lot of street, but thats just not my style of street...
I'll put a crankflip in it for you if you would like though... But I
will be doing a couple of things no one has seen yet.

Old March 2nd 07, 02:10 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Spencer Hochberg

A vid will be a really good clue to who you are even if we cant see your
face...if you are someone we have seen in vids before at least.

--
Spencer Hochberg

'BC wheel movie.'
(http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56195) Watch
it.
'Bedford Unicycles' (http://BedfordUnicycles.ca)
AIM: SpencerHochberg
Email: Litldude2 (at) aol (dot) com
Spencer Hochberg's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12659

Old March 2nd 07, 02:15 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
GeorgeWBush

We'll find out..

Old March 2nd 07, 02:46 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
vicuniclub

honestly i think the best thing to do is leave this george bush guy
alone.... he's feeding off all the attention. he is obviously bored and
lonely so lets all stop entertaining him. just for the record if he is
candian i am tottally sorry!
Addtionally not an atack against you bushy but i have met your type
again and again and i am tierd of having to deal with you guys. Just
have pride in yourself, who cares if everyone else is looking at you or
not? You seem to think your the best rider around or close to it, so
just be proud of yourself. It's never going to make you feel any better
dragging people down to your level. This is the last post for me on
this type of topic or to a person like this.
cheers
bry

--
vicuniclub
vicuniclub's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10052

Old March 2nd 07, 03:18 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
GeorgeWBush

Wow, I thank you for that post... I would just like to ask you to read
over everything i've posted. I admitted to not have ridden unicycle
for a year... I do however know that what justin put in that vid i
could back up very easily.

I actually don't want any attention, i however would like attention put
off of these riders like justin kohse and mike clark and put on the
better riders. These guy don't have anything left in them and they
shouldnt be getting credit for their names for things they don't do
anymore. It's fine to understand the records and firsts theyve done (i
missed an apostrophe john foss) but don't keep calling them the best.
They're nothing near it.

I will back that vid up, but not until the snow is gone. If you think
im procrastinating it then your wrong. When I release a vid. We'll let
justin back it up. It doesn't really matter how good I am. This back
it up stuff is all in fun It helped to prove a point that he's out
of the sport. Anyone who knows anything about how far some of the
unicyclers have come since the things justin showed us would agree.

Old March 2nd 07, 03:48 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Chris.James

GeorgeWBush wrote:
[...]

You missed an apostrophe

--
Chris.James

"Thats my favorite thing about unicycling, I can eat oreos while
riding!" ~Me

dforbes wrote:
Well, boys and girls, this is what separates us from the gods; Kris goes
riding and has to worry about landing on naked ladies - you and I have
to watch we don't land in dog poop.....

Chris.James's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/14072

Old March 2nd 07, 03:58 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
GeorgeWBush

Thanx! er Thanks! I hate going back and fixing things people can
understand!
Will you work for me?

Old March 2nd 07, 04:02 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Chris.James

GeorgeWBush wrote:
Thanx! er Thanks! I hate going back and fixing things people can
understand!
Will you work for me?

hell no, sorry I prefer not working for the worst president that the
country has ever witnessed