MUni discussion thread

Old September 20th 07, 04:20 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
kerosian

Default MUni discussion thread

The nice MUni weather is just around the bend, so, if you will, discuss
rides and future rides here, seeing as there are trials and street
discussions all the time. Hopefully (Someday) we shall dominate this
forum again.

--
kerosian

Farmdale Freeride September 29-30th

DustinSchaap wrote:
why would you kill the 5 yr olds? there's so much more fun things you
can do with them

http://www.usenet.com
Old September 20th 07, 04:27 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jerrick

I am planning to go ride some local trails here soon after my ankle
heals.

--
Jerrick

~*~!I ride for Christ, Fun, Challenges, and a lot
more!~*~
'!Gallery!' (http://tinyurl.com/gf2g9)
'!MRIS!' (http://tinyurl.com/jjjnz)
'Easy Tire Removal Guide.' (http://tinyurl.com/rd9ru)
My sponsor '~!SIXSIXONE!~' (http://sixsixone.com/)
http://www.usenet.com
Old September 20th 07, 04:58 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Danni

I prefer m-uni on my a 19" than a 24".

This isn't for light trails, but for very very steep hills with rocks.
I feel much more comfortable doing bigger drops on my 19" as well. What
wheel size do you prefer?

--
Danni

leo wrote:
Without cocks you wouldn't even have a family forum.

'My Trials Course'
http://www.usenet.com
Old September 20th 07, 05:06 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

To borrow the title of a Jack Bower's TV show--* 2 4 *!

--
MuniAddict

"On Earth it would be...12 noon" (Twilight zone episode, "To serve
man.")

My Videos: http://youtube.com/profile_videos?user=ttt8699

My favorite FG clip: http://tinyurl.com/28847b
http://www.usenet.com
Old September 20th 07, 05:07 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

Danni wrote:
What wheel size do you prefer *(for MUni?)*

To borrow the title of TV show--* 2 4 *!

Old September 20th 07, 07:15 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
onelesscar

I loooove muni.

California's central valley is veeeeery flat.

I'm looking forward to going back to school where there are actually
hills. And trails. And other people who ride.

Edit: Oh yes, and 24" is by far the best.

--
onelesscar

Catching the coker fever.
http://www.usenet.com
Old September 20th 07, 08:49 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Unicorn

I just got back form doing reserve duty in the Negev Desert of southern
Israel. Obviously I brought my KH24 MUni along. Usually I ride MUni in
the Jerusalem mountains. Very hilly terrain covered by woods. The Negev
desert on the other hand is totaly vegatationless hills and wadis. This
makes it very easy to see the contour of the ground becuase there are
very few trails except for some jeep trails. I would just ride over the
open ground which is usually strewn with rocks and boulders. Rocks that
are up to the size of oranges I am able to just ride over. There is no
way to avoid them because there are so many of them. Rocks that are
larger need to be avoided. Also there ae lots of places with soft sand.
This is always hard to negotiate but with the 3" Duro tire i can do
much beter than with a bicycle. In all I got quite a bit of riding in
in the past month. It was very cool because the texture of the terrain
was so different.

Unicorn

--
Unicorn

Keep your eyes on the stars and your feet on the pedals, and you will
accomplish great feats!
http://www.usenet.com
Old September 20th 07, 07:41 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
saskatchewanian

kerosian wrote:
The nice MUni weather is just around the bend

haha there was frost on the ground every mouning this week but yup it
makes nice weather for riding. Once the snow is thick on the ground I
shall switch from 36er back to the 26X3" with chains, tonns of fun on
the ski hills.

--
saskatchewanian

The Coker isn't elegant, it's majestic
http://www.usenet.com
Old September 21st 07, 07:16 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
tibluni

good work on starting this thread, it was needed.
has anyone seen this vid? http://unicycle.tv/video/110-Uni
kris holm has the coolest style

--
tibluni
http://www.usenet.com
Old September 22nd 07, 01:47 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
NKahler

Im starting Muni as soon as i get my uni in the mail

--
NKahler

http://www.usenet.com