! Gonna be married soon !

Old August 12th 03, 10:10 AM
Shaun Rimmer

Default ! Gonna be married soon !

Penny S. wrote in message
Josh scribbled :
"Shaun Rimmer" wrote in message
Well folks, in a matter of minutes, I'll be outa here. Next time you
hear from me, I'll be a married man, and even more tanned than I
usually am. Have fun folks, and like I said to CDB earlier - try not
to miss me too much while I'm gone, ok?

Hehehehehwoooooooooooooo-hhhhooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

',;~}~

Congrats! Enjoy married life. It really is a great arrangement. One
note of advice, though, when your wife tells you she wants to come
off the pill because it makes her feel sick, DON"T LISTEN TO HER!!!
It's a trick!

It's not a trick.. how would you like to pour chemicals in your body day
after day. Next time use a condom or get a vasectromy and quit your

bitchin.

penny

Geeze Penny, you're a real ray of sunshine.

Shaun aRe married!

Old August 12th 03, 10:10 AM
Shaun Rimmer

Clyde_in_TN wrote in message

my condolences.

And I thought you'd lucked out! Heheheheh ',;~}~

Shaun aRe married, and very happy about it too.

Old August 12th 03, 10:11 AM
Shaun Rimmer

Jason wrote in message

"Penny S." wrote in message
Josh scribbled :
"Shaun Rimmer" wrote in message
Well folks, in a matter of minutes, I'll be outa here. Next time you
hear from me, I'll be a married man, and even more tanned than I
usually am. Have fun folks, and like I said to CDB earlier - try not
to miss me too much while I'm gone, ok?

Hehehehehwoooooooooooooo-hhhhooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

',;~}~

Congrats! Enjoy married life. It really is a great arrangement. One
note of advice, though, when your wife tells you she wants to come
off the pill because it makes her feel sick, DON"T LISTEN TO HER!!!
It's a trick!

It's not a trick.. how would you like to pour chemicals in your body day
after day.

I would like THAT very MUCH HAH!

Charlie me up, mon.

Actually... to Shaun, congrats brah...

Cheers!

Lemme know if it stings, I am getting married next April and am pretty
excited so far. But I tell ya I already feel it in the wallet.

Didn't sting at all dude ',;~}~

Shaun aRe married!

Old August 12th 03, 10:13 AM
Shaun Rimmer

FlyingCoyote wrote in message
om...
"Jason" wrote in message

"Penny S." wrote in message
Josh scribbled :
"Shaun Rimmer" wrote in message
Well folks, in a matter of minutes, I'll be outa here. Next time

you
hear from me, I'll be a married man, and even more tanned than I
usually am. Have fun folks, and like I said to CDB earlier - try

not
to miss me too much while I'm gone, ok?

Congrats! Enjoy married life. It really is a great arrangement. One
note of advice, though, when your wife tells you she wants to come
off the pill because it makes her feel sick, DON"T LISTEN TO HER!!!
It's a trick!

Actually... to Shaun, congrats brah...

Congratulations Shaun! Erin and I are getting married September 20 this
year. Good times!

Cheers yerself! Oh, and congrats to you too ',;~}~

What a woman. Erin agreed to date the wedding 2 weeks later than

originally
planned so we could race the Downieville Classic and the 24 Hours of
Snoqualmie Pass, WA.

Superstars these women of ours huh?

Shaun aRe married.

Old August 12th 03, 10:18 AM
Shaun Rimmer

bomba wrote in message
Penny S. wrote:

It's not a trick.. how would you like to pour chemicals in your body day
after day.

Ask Shaun.

We all do it - coffe, beer, water, lemonaide - all chemicals, ya eejits.

(I can get away with this now that he's away for 10 days

Get away with what?

Shaun aRe married.

Old August 12th 03, 10:19 AM
Shaun Rimmer

Penny S. wrote in message
Shaun Rimmer scribbled :
Well folks, in a matter of minutes, I'll be outa here. Next time you
hear from me, I'll be a married man, and even more tanned than I
usually am. Have fun folks, and like I said to CDB earlier - try not
to miss me too much while I'm gone, ok?

Hehehehehwoooooooooooooo-hhhhooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

',;~}~

Shaun aRe - Thanks for all your kind words recently too, folks - you
know who you are, bless y'all!

Best Wishes for a wonderful future, Shaun.

Thanks Penny.

Marriage can be a wonderful
thing. We are working on 24 years and somedays I am more in love than I

was
in the beginning.
Penny

Good onya! We're off to an excellently good start ourselves ',;~}~

Shaun aRe married.

Old August 12th 03, 10:20 AM
Shaun Rimmer

Hriv wrote in message

"Shaun Rimmer" wrote in message
Well folks, in a matter of minutes, I'll be outa here. Next time you

hear
from me, I'll be a married man, and even more tanned than I usually am.

Have
fun folks, and like I said to CDB earlier - try not to miss me too much
while I'm gone, ok?

Hehehehehwoooooooooooooo-hhhhooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

',;~}~

Shaun aRe - Thanks for all your kind words recently too, folks - you

know
who you are, bless y'all!

Congratulations!
Take a last look, cause you're not going to see this anymo

( o )( o )
\ /
/ (|) \
\ | /

Wanna bet? Even the bookies are giving tough odds against you there ',;~}~

Shaun aRe married.

Old August 12th 03, 10:23 AM
Shaun Rimmer

Corvus Corvax wrote in message
om...
"Mark Fowler" wrote

(Apologies for being male and positive about marriage / kids, but I

adore
mine)

Chalk up another blissfully married male. Congrats, Rimmer.

CC

Cheers CC! We're having the most wonderful marriage so far, and both know
that it's gonna just keep getting better - we're under no illusions about
what lays ahead of us.

',;~}~

Shaun aRe married.

Old August 12th 03, 10:24 AM
Shaun Rimmer

Andy Chequer m wrote in
message ...
"Shaun Rimmer" wrote in message
Well folks, in a matter of minutes, I'll be outa here. Next time you

hear
from me, I'll be a married man, and even more tanned than I usually am.

Have
fun folks, and like I said to CDB earlier - try not to miss me too much
while I'm gone, ok?

Good luck, all the best, hope you get her to the altar before the trip

wears
off.

We are the trip Andy, and it just keeps coming up ',;~}~

Andy Chequer, bachelor Shaun RIP

Well burried, and good riddance, heheheh.......

Shaun aRe maried.

Old August 12th 03, 10:25 AM
Shaun Rimmer

bomba wrote in message
Andy Chequer wrote:

Good luck, all the best, hope you get her to the altar before the trip

wears
off.

Seconded.

Andy Chequer, bachelor Shaun RIP

Another one lost...

The word is 'found', fool, heheheh - you'll figure that out yourself one
day, maybe, if you're extremely lucky.

Shaun aRe married.