Sydney Egg Attack

Old August 12th 03, 07:16 AM
Mike Doyle

Default Sydney Egg Attack

You ever been hit by an egg at 80km/h? Can do serious damage.

When I was a kid, we use to throw oranges at cars from our school play
ground. We all did it. But it doesn't change the fact that it was
stupid, could cause lots of damage, and possibly very dangerous.

Mike

bemw wrote:
It's only an egg for heavens sake, not a brick or anything massive. AND IT
MISSED! so lighten up. Who hasn't thrown an egg at someone. Remember those
school break up days - we all did it.

and what were you doing when you were "checking out" the course anyway,
blocking traffic, weaving around??.......maybe you deserved being egged.

Old August 12th 03, 07:22 AM
Intact Kneeslider

"stylin" wrote:

"roofi" wrote:

The NSW TOG now have his details and will be paying him a visit.

Why waste tax payers money on something so petty ... if I met you, I would
probably want to throw an egg at you as well

Nice ... you direct spam at them, then cry for help from them when you are
in a bind. Your the EGG !

OK, so you managed to express one aspect of your cluelesness in two
different ways in one single post... well done.

Old August 12th 03, 07:37 AM
Mot Adv

"Alan Erskine"
In 1919 the Commonwealth Police became the Special Investigations
Branch, subsequently re-named the Investigations Branch and later
still the Commonwealth Investigations Branch, which was eventually
absorbed by the Commonwealth Investigations Branch, from which ASIO
was born in 1949.

Throwing eggs is a very risky business. ;-)

Your eggin us on!!

noooo, he was only yoke - in' ;-)

He has egg on his face now!

--
Alan Erskine
alanerskine(at)optusnet.com.au

---

Old August 12th 03, 08:25 AM
Mot Adv

"Luther Blissett" wrote in
message ...
roofi wrote:

*snip*
The NSW TOG now have his details and will be paying him a visit. Thanks

the car behind that stopped, asked if we were OK and offered to be
witnesses.

What is the NSW TOG?

Tactical Operations Group - kinda brings up thoughts of SWAT ....

Cheers
LB

---

Old August 12th 03, 08:40 AM
ChRiDDa

actually its traffic operations group

"Mot Adv" wrote in message

"Luther Blissett" wrote

in
message ...

RTA Cycle Sydney jimmy Unicycling 12 December 14th 03 08:46 AM
Newbie question: Covering an attack? Stan Cox Racing 2 July 28th 03 08:25 PM