WHICH of these MTBs would you choose???

Old February 18th 04, 09:08 PM
Anders

Default WHICH of these MTBs would you choose???

Hi

I'm looking for a new MTB, good quality that can withstand some runs in the
muddy forrest!
I'm not a millionair, so i have come to these options, WHICH of the
following mountain bikes would you recommend me to buy?:

Jensen Cykler 1100 Euros:
http://www.jensen-cykel.dk/xtjubi.htm

Radon ZR LTD Midseason 899 Euros:
http://www.bike-discount.de/www/navf...2&Kategorie1=1

Radon ZR Three 2004 899 Euros:
http://www.bike-discount.de/www/navf...2&Kategorie1=1

Radon ZR LTD Team 2004 999 Euros,-:
http://www.bike-discount.de/www/navf...2&Kategorie1=1

Canyon Hardtail Race Yellowstone 999 Euros:
http://www.ms-visucom.de/cgi-bin/r20...=N&var_te1=666

I really think that the Radon bikes look interesting, but the Canyon also.
The first one from Jensen (local bike-dealer) has XT-2004 Parts ALL-over and
Lock-Out suspension! But i'm not so sure about the quality of the frame and
suspension...it might be junk...

The Radon Bikes are cheaper, MUCH cooler and they have very good LX and XT
parts, and better suspension and frame?

I don't really know which one of these to choose, please help... thanks!

Sincerely Anders, Denmark

Old February 18th 04, 09:32 PM
MattB

Anders wrote:
Hi

I'm looking for a new MTB, good quality that can withstand some runs
in the muddy forrest!
I'm not a millionair, so i have come to these options, WHICH of the
following mountain bikes would you recommend me to buy?:

snip

Which one felt the best when you test rode it?

Matt

Old February 18th 04, 09:52 PM
Shawn Curry

Anders wrote:

Hi

I'm looking for a new MTB, good quality that can withstand some runs in the
muddy forrest!
I'm not a millionair, so i have come to these options, WHICH of the
following mountain bikes would you recommend me to buy?:

Snip

Sincerely Anders, Denmark

Which one is most flame resistant?
Seriously, bike buying is far too personal for you to show us a few
pictures and spec. sheets without knowing anything about you or how you
ride for anyone to give you an honest recommendation. Maybe other than
"Don't buy a XXX. I broke four of them and they didn't warrantee a one
:-[".
Which ever bike fits well, fits the type of riding you anticipate, and
you think you'll ride most is the one you should buy. I hope you're
buying through a shop that you trust and will help you with
fit/set-up/maintenance/etc. The bike should be for riding (not dust
collecting or a clothes rack). Your shop will keep you riding.

Cheers,
Shawn
Old February 18th 04, 09:54 PM
Anders

Hi

I'm looking for a new MTB, good quality that can withstand some runs
in the muddy forrest!
I'm not a millionair, so i have come to these options, WHICH of the
following mountain bikes would you recommend me to buy?:

snip

Which one felt the best when you test rode it?

Matt

Hi Matt

I do not have the opportunity to test drive them because nobody sells the
Radons in Denmark, and the store is in Germany.

Sinc Anders

Old February 18th 04, 10:53 PM
Matthew Paterson

On Wed, 18 Feb 2004 22:54:16 +0100, Anders wrote:

.. in Denmark, and the store is in Germany.

Thats not far!

--
Matt

Fear of a flat planet

Old February 18th 04, 11:09 PM
Anders

.. in Denmark, and the store is in Germany.

Thats not far!

Germany is pretty big :-)

But you have a point. Buying a bike without trying it is probably not a good
idea...

/Anders

Old February 19th 04, 12:00 AM
Anders

.. in Denmark, and the store is in Germany.

Thats not far!

Well, your actually right. I might just BEG my father to borrow me his
motor-bike and i will drive down there.

/anders

Old February 19th 04, 02:32 AM
S o r n i

Anders wrote:
.. in Denmark, and the store is in Germany.

Thats not far!

Well, your actually right. I might just BEG my father to borrow me his
motor-bike and i will drive down there.

And then the choice of which to bring back will be apparent!

Bill "the LIGHTEST one (for carrying on the motorcycle, that is)" S.

Old February 19th 04, 02:37 AM
Zilla

Anders wrote:
[...]

The model without a "brochen sprochit"!

--
- Zilla
Cary, NC

Old February 19th 04, 02:50 AM
Bill Wheeler

On Wed, 18 Feb 2004 22:08:13 +0100, "Anders"
wrote:

Hi

I'm looking for a new MTB, good quality that can withstand some runs in the
muddy forrest!
I'm not a millionair, ....

[snip]

so...your not a millionaire, ever heard of credit, all the kids are
doing it, c'mon don't be sucka...

What you need my friend is the best screw the rest. A man quite like
yourself deserves nothing but top notch, don't settle you'll be
unhappy, and remember you always get what you pay for. Beside you'll
want to be the first on your street with this sweet thang!

What you need it this

http://www.sevencycles.com/bikes/pricemountain.html

Duo-Lux complete bike!....trust me on this one you can't possibly go
wrong, Hey after a few rides it will be a great conversation piece
and chick magnet, just strap it to the top of your SUV(don't even tell
me you don't have an SUV). Chicks really dig that stuff. This is
what real men buy.

Peace,
Bill

Stop Dave from humping, send money to have him/her spayed or nuetered.