Christmas goodies thread

Old December 25th 08, 06:34 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Unicycle-Emele

Default Christmas goodies thread

List your unicycle related christmas presents. Ill start it off

Blue twisted pc
Blue kh fusion street saddle
A iUni shirt by ducctape
A big apple 29'er tire

--
Unicycle-Emele

Any unicyclist in Westchester County, NY 'pm '
(http://tinyurl.com/6xu626)me.
'My video' (http://youtube.com/watch?v=cvBUcQ9QL_8)
'Other Vid' (http://youtube.com/watch?v=9_j_UFiv3sY)
'newest vid' (http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=ReFi44k2lgY)

maestro8 wrote:
I'd rather watch you gas, brake, dip, dip.

Old December 25th 08, 06:52 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Pigs on Unicycles

I received BC Wheel plates, UPD shirt, and a Onza Sticky Fingers.

Pigs

--
Pigs on Unicycles

B r i n g b a c k t h e N i m b u s R o u n d - C r o w
n ! !

"Sprite off, you spriting spriter!" - Into the Blue
Old December 25th 08, 06:55 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
EliB

Koxx one unicycle.
Black devil frame, flouro green rim/ seatpost clamp, white tryall,
luxury saddle, reinforced seatpost

KH evolution of balance hat, and some unicycle related t shirts

aaaandd, my favorite-- A pair of boxers with a little unicycle that has
a caption "That's how I roll". it's cool.

--
EliB

-Eli Brill

**TEAM INSANITY FLATLAND**
Old December 25th 08, 07:09 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Ben Meighen

I got a KH 20 Double crown, and a Carbon fiber seat base for it as well.
Makes for a very merry Christmas

--
Ben Meighen

Git-R-Done
Old December 25th 08, 07:11 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
uniaddict

I haven't opened anything yet. Everyone should post pics.

--
uniaddict

'SixSixOne' (http://sixsixone.com/)
*85 foot coast!*
Old December 25th 08, 07:13 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
hungry4uni

I got a chick-magnet t-shirt! Heck yes!

As well as a "Unicyclist's are well balanced people" bumper sticker.

And a new JVC Everio camcorder!

--
hungry4uni

ŤŔϊãĻş

ЦИΪĈҰĆĻέ
my sponsor'
SixSixOne' (http://www.sixsixone.com)
Old December 25th 08, 07:18 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jeremy R

If its a HDD one, return it while you can! I had one, and it is terrible
quality. I returned it. Instead get a sony drv340. Lots of bells and
whistles, 16:9, manualfocus, acessory shoe, old prdct but good.

--
Jeremy R

'661' (http://www.sixsixone.com/)
'MountainUni' (http://www.mountainuni.com/splash.asp)
spam ban kaboom - Gilby
Old December 25th 08, 07:23 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Tyler_N

HD video camera.
fiveten impact2 low shoes
a lot of un-uni related stuff

--
Tyler_N

*uniproshop.com*
'' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTWXrpx-vnc)
'My latest video!' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6PPpcKrm1A)

'*MYSPACE*' (myspace.com/munirider)
Old December 25th 08, 07:53 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Ducttape

I got absolutely NOThING! my parents decided to not 'do christmas' this
year.... no presents.... no trip to be with family no anything...

--
Ducttape

'-*buy my shirts*-'
(www.zazzle.com/ducttapesunicycle*)
'*watch my videos*'
(http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=ducttapesunicycle)
'*uniman comics*'
'*original thread for uniman*'
*'sigged quotes' (http://tinyurl.com/29b744)*
Old December 25th 08, 08:04 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Goats_On_Unicycles

Sorry Maddie...

I wanna see that one Peter dude's KH double-crown.

--
Goats_On_Unicycles

-So hot! If I was gay, id want an aryan guy, but im not, so I
want a sexy aryan girl.-~Jerrick

-what a precious moment in a childs life when you get to see
him blow up a rainbow trout for the first time-
~Phil on uni

-hinunggbinu!!!-
~JJtheunicycle