A la lanterne with Andrew Muzi!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 19th 13, 07:13 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

Default A la lanterne with Andrew Muzi!

On Saturday, January 19, 2013 5:48:15 PM UTC, AMuzi wrote:

In a world chock-full of bicycles, ***girls***, sports cars,
hardcover books, whiskey and all manner of beckoning
challenges, why ever would someone sit in front of a television?

[emphasis added]

To the Mothers, Wives, Girlfriends, Bachelorettes and Dating Young Adults of America:

I don't know this man Andrew Muzi who says you're all lesbians out chasing girls. I never knew him. If I were offered an opportunity to meet him, I would decline.

But please permit me ten seconds before you string him up from the nearest lamp post to offer a plea in mitigation. The poor fellow has spent his working days surrounded by cyclists, not the most sensitive people in the world, and that's an understatement. To make matters altogether worse, he spends his spare moments on rec. bicycle.tech, which has a high proportion of engineers, who on the whole are less senstive to the female graces than an entire convention of mullahs meeting to bring back beheading for a lascivious glance.

There, I've done my duty. Now you can string him up for his insult to apple pie.

Andre Jute