No Fuel Shortages Or Bottlenecks Evacuating By Bicycle

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old September 8th 17, 04:51 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
TMS320

Default No Fuel Shortages Or Bottlenecks Evacuating By Bicycle

On 08/09/17 14:32, Bod wrote:

Oh dear, you have a comprehension problem. Let me try to simplify the
word *choose*; *choose* means you have a *choice* where to live.
This discludes people who cannot *choose*, meaning that they do *not*
have a *choice*.

Welcome to Nugent's Wacky World.

(From my history lessons, I recall that many of the ancestors of the
present incumbents were not very happy about moving to the region but
didn't have any choice in the matter.)

People who *choose* to live in an area where they have seasonal
hurricanes are either stupid or ignorant of the dangers.

We have plenty of those in this country. They buy a house in the country
without realising that farmers have tractors or that chickens make
noises at sunrise.

Fuel Joy Beeson Techniques 1 October 5th 16 05:22 PM
A bicycle's "fuel" efficiency! [email protected][_2_] Social Issues 4 October 13th 09 11:50 PM
Rocket fuel Steve Racing 10 October 3rd 06 07:37 PM
I Like Rocket Fuel Tyler Hamillton Racing 0 April 19th 05 04:07 AM
OT - water shortages 2004 dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers UK 7 November 3rd 03 11:21 AM