FS: Time TBT brass cleats new in bag $3

Old June 25th 06, 02:42 PM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace

Default FS: Time TBT brass cleats new in bag $3

These are the rear, brass cleats from old Time TBT (think Equipe Pro,
etc) pedals. Just found 'em in the basement, if anyone still uses these
pedals I'll ship these to you for cost, want them to get used if that's
still possible.

Old September 19th 12, 06:47 PM
Richard M Richard M is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott View Post
These are the rear, brass cleats from old Time TBT (think Equipe Pro,
etc) pedals. Just found 'em in the basement, if anyone still uses these
pedals I'll ship these to you for cost, want them to get used if that's
still possible.
Scott,

Six years is a long time, but if you still have those cleats, I am in need of them.

Thank you,

Richard

FS: 2 pair Time Equipe pedals, cleats and adaptors jjpsych Marketplace 0 April 7th 05 05:17 PM
L.A. Confidential Excerpt 'Dis Guy Racing 3 October 10th 04 05:31 AM
Speedplay v. Time Bob M General 3 August 24th 04 08:11 PM
An open letter to Lance Armstrong DiabloScott Racing 19 August 2nd 04 01:16 AM
Question how Polar 7xx records ride Time & Avg. Speed GaryG Techniques 3 December 2nd 03 05:16 PM