15 antique bicycles (pre 1900) for sale !

Old September 9th 12, 10:20 PM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
didi82

Default 15 antique bicycles (pre 1900) for sale !

Hello,

for those who are interested by antique bicycles (pre 1900, like High Wheel, velocipede, boneshakers etc...), we actualy sell 15 bicycles, an entire collection !
As we need to get the collection sold by mid october for an other project, we made good discount and this is an oportunity for any private collectors or museum to find interesting bicycles to add at your collection.

We use reputable couriers to ensure safe delivery of your items.

All prices includ insurance + shipment to USA (by air).

For any question, photos, details etc, do not hesitate.

www.antiquities-hunter.com

Antique bicycles for sale ! (1900 and before !) didi82 Marketplace 0 August 13th 12 08:00 PM
AC @ 1900 VAM? Nobody Racing 30 July 24th 09 10:43 AM
For/sale:brand New 2007 Bicycles With Free Bicycles Kit ,xmas Promo melvin5 Australia 0 December 6th 08 10:30 AM
For/sale:brand New 2007 Bicycles With Free Bicycles Kit ,xmas Promo melvin5 Mountain Biking 0 December 6th 08 10:28 AM
For/sale:brand New 2007 Bicycles With Free Bicycles Kit ,xmas Promo melvin5 Marketplace 0 December 6th 08 10:25 AM