How to contact Ed Dolan the Great

Old July 20th 07, 05:07 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc
JimmyMac

Default How to contact Ed Dolan the Great

Readers,

If the other cycling newsgroups are so incredibly stupid that Ed Dolan
refuse to even look at them, then why doe he bother to cross post all
his crap to these other incredibly stupid newsgroups?. It appear that
in doing so that he has demonstrated just who is incredibly. Since
this person is so incredibly stupid as to misconstrue my meaning allow
me to provide a hint. He originated this post/thread. Ed Dolan
wrote ... "I have never had an original idea in my entire life and I
never will ... and ... "Hells Bells, I do not even know what I believe
anymore!" That having been said, then why would he think that he has
anything worthwhile to share with anyone. The conundrum continues.

Jim McNamara

On Jul 19, 12:50 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
If and when you want any attention from One so Great as Myself, you must
post to ARBR. The other cycling newsgroups are so incredibly stupid that I
refuse to even look at them. It would be infra dignatatem for me to do so.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old July 22nd 07, 02:03 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc
JimmyMac

On Jul 20, 11:35 am, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message

ups.com...

ALL TOP POSTERS ARE IDIOTS!

Readers,

If the other cycling newsgroups are so incredibly stupid that Ed Dolan
refuse to even look at them, then why doe he bother to cross post all
his crap to these other incredibly stupid newsgroups?. It appear that
in doing so that he has demonstrated just who is incredibly stupid.

I have already explained this many times. I am posting to the other cycling
newsgroups in the hope of drawing some of them to ARBR which badly needs
some fresh meat for me to chomp on. I must admit that so far not many have
risen to the bait that I offer.

Obviously Ed subscribes to the mistaken notion that ARBR is all about
Dolan,

Since

this person is so incredibly stupid as to misconstrue my meaning allow
me to provide a hint. He originated this post/thread. Ed Dolan
wrote ... "I have never had an original idea in my entire life and I
never will ... and ... "Hells Bells, I do not even know what I believe
anymore!" That having been said, then why would he think that he has
anything worthwhile to share with anyone. The conundrum continues.

Tut, tut ... flattery will get you nowhere with me!

Ed's reading comprehension skills are failing him.