Shimano Deore XT- Shimano XT is ther a difference?

Old June 22nd 04, 01:30 AM
taat2d

Default Shimano Deore XT- Shimano XT is ther a difference?

I'm looking to upgrade my crank, and am not sure if there is a
difference between the Shimano DeoareXt, and the Shimano XT. Are they
they the same thing? Please help.

Old June 22nd 04, 01:52 AM
John Morgan

taat2d wrote:

I'm looking to upgrade my crank, and am not sure if there is a
difference between the Shimano DeoareXt, and the Shimano XT. Are they
they the same thing?

Yup.

John M

Old June 22nd 04, 02:03 AM
Muskie

There is one small difference, the one has "Deore" in it. But that's
only when you read it. The parts are one and the same.

Old June 22nd 04, 02:24 AM
S o r n i

taat2d wrote:

I'm looking to upgrade my crank

This is what's called "lobbing a softball".

Bill "too darned easy" S.

Old June 22nd 04, 04:18 AM
Monique Y. Mudama

On 2004-06-22, S o r n i penned:
taat2d wrote:

I'm looking to upgrade my crank

This is what's called "lobbing a softball".

Bill "too darned easy" S.

Indeed.

--
monique
Old June 23rd 04, 03:00 AM
taat2d

On 2004-06-22, S o r n i penned:
taat2d wrote:

I'm looking to upgrade my crank

This is what's called "lobbing a softball".

Bill "too darned easy" S.

Indeed.
--
monique

Can anyone help out a newbie? And maybe explain the differences for me?

Old June 23rd 04, 03:06 AM
tcmedara

On 2004-06-22, S o r n i penned:
taat2d wrote:

I'm looking to upgrade my crank

This is what's called "lobbing a softball".

Bill "too darned easy" S.

Indeed.
--
monique

Can anyone help out a newbie? And maybe explain the differences for
me?

Was there something about the word "none" that you didn't quite get?

Tom (just wondering)

Old June 23rd 04, 03:13 AM
Monique Y. Mudama

On 2004-06-23, taat2d penned:
On 2004-06-22, S o r n i penned:
taat2d wrote:

I'm looking to upgrade my crank

This is what's called "lobbing a softball".

Bill "too darned easy" S.

Indeed. -- monique

Can anyone help out a newbie? And maybe explain the differences for
me?

I think you missed the point of that little conversation. Ask your
local high school age friends what "crank" means in their vernacular.

--
monique
Old June 23rd 04, 09:04 AM
Muskie

In short. NO DIFFERENCE. People just get tired of typing "Deore."

Old June 23rd 04, 02:27 PM
Mark Hickey

Muskie wrote:

In short. NO DIFFERENCE. People just get tired of typing "Deore."

Deore Deore Deore Deore Deore Deore Deore Deore...

Hey, you're right!

Mark Hickey
Habanero Cycles
http://www.habcycles.com