A FIRST! : A mountain biker who can learn from his mistakes

Old September 29th 13, 10:36 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

Default A FIRST! : A mountain biker who can learn from his mistakes

On Sunday, September 29, 2013 1:06:35 PM UTC-7, Blackblade wrote:
I rest my case. I did not ask you on the basis of some arcane legal nitpicking. I asked you if it happened.

Yes, the dismissal happened. Too bad you don't like it.

I asked you if the court case happened. What a liar you are Vandeman.

And, so far, you've provided not one shred of evidence of any dismissal ... which would be immaterial anyway to the thrust of the argument. You DID commit battery,

Since you weren't there, you have no idea if that happened. That's called "LYING". DUH!

you WERE convicted of it and you were sentenced. Man up you pathetic windbag.

You, a convicted criminal,

LIAR. You don't have any evidence of that, especially since it isn't true. Idiot.

Want references to court reports from your trial ? Happy to oblige since a Google search of "Vandeman Conviction" yields a lot of results ... whereas I can't seem to find a single reference to a dismissal that doesn't come from ... you :-))))

That has nothing to do with anything. None of the jury witnessed the events, so what they think is pure fantasy.

By the way, can you give us any evidence that you exist? I didn't think so. As far as I'm concerned, you are nothing but a BOT. You certainly aren't capable of thought....
Old September 30th 13, 06:30 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Blackblade[_2_]

Since you weren't there, you have no idea if that happened. That's called "LYING". DUH!

I don't need to have been there. We have your own testimony (https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt..../5uSe9rDRYzMJ).

Guilty as charged.

Want references to court reports from your trial ? Happy to oblige since a Google search of "Vandeman Conviction" yields a lot of results ... whereas I can't seem to find a single reference to a dismissal that doesn't come from ... you :-))))

That has nothing to do with anything. None of the jury witnessed the events, so what they think is pure fantasy.

I would take the word of twelve impartial jurors over yours any day.

By the way, can you give us any evidence that you exist? I didn't think so. As far as I'm concerned, you are nothing but a BOT. You certainly aren't capable of thought....

Hmmm, funny that I keep beating you at logic then isn't it ?
Old September 30th 13, 09:57 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Paul Harrison

"That has nothing to do with anything. None of the jury witnessed the events, so what they think is pure fantasy."

But the jury believed those who did witness the event and not you. So a group of 12 totally impartial people believe that you were guilty of battery. What does that say to you?
Old September 30th 13, 10:37 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
I love Mike

On Sunday, September 29, 2013 3:50:00 PM UTC+13, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Saturday, September 28, 2013 2:37:52 PM UTC-7, I love Mike wrote:

Prove it then Vandeman. You are all lip and no action.

You are the proof. QED

Rubbish response. I will ask again please provide proof the charges were dismissed and you have no record. This is a very simple question. It is not a trick question. By not providing proof you simply dig yourself a bigger hole.
Old October 1st 13, 03:57 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

On Monday, September 30, 2013 1:57:48 PM UTC-7, Paul Harrison wrote:
"That has nothing to do with anything. None of the jury witnessed the events, so what they think is pure fantasy."

But the jury believed those who did witness the event and not you. So a group of 12 totally impartial people believe that you were guilty of battery. What does that say to you?

Nothing. It proves nothing, as you well know.

It's a big waste of time talking to dishonest people. Goodbye.
Old October 1st 13, 05:53 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
I love Mike

On Tuesday, October 1, 2013 3:57:20 PM UTC+13, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Monday, September 30, 2013 1:57:48 PM UTC-7, Paul Harrison wrote:

"That has nothing to do with anything. None of the jury witnessed the events, so what they think is pure fantasy."

But the jury believed those who did witness the event and not you. So a group of 12 totally impartial people believe that you were guilty of battery. What does that say to you?

Nothing. It proves nothing, as you well know.

It's a big waste of time talking to dishonest people. Goodbye.

That's a straightforward question Vandeman.
Old October 1st 13, 12:21 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Blackblade[_2_]

It's a big waste of time talking to dishonest people. Goodbye.

You mean ...

"It's impossible talking to a bunch of people who won't accept what I say at face value and demand proof and facts to back it up ... which I don't have"