stopwatch

Old July 17th 03, 07:08 PM
autumn

Default stopwatch

I am looking for a stop watch such that it displays the lap time and
the current date/time in the same screen. Any referece will be
appreciated. Thank you in advance.
Old July 20th 03, 03:33 AM
autumn

Thank you. Just to make sure, what I am looking for is like

July 20, 2003 - time and date part
14:30

20:13 - stopwatch part

in a same screeen.

Thank you in advance.

"Tim" wrote in message ...
My Polar does that, it's a more expensive one, I'll check the model this
weekend. My old Timex Ironman also did it, but my new timex Ironman
Icontrol does not.
Good luck

Tommy

om...

Old July 21st 03, 06:20 PM
Raptor

dieshooter wrote:
(autumn) wrote in message . com...

I am looking for a stop watch such that it displays the lap time and
the current date/time in the same screen. Any referece will be
appreciated. Thank you in advance.

-------- WOW, a swimmer who needs not only the minutes and hours, but
also the date! That's what I call a hardcore, long distance swimmer.
Go, man, go!

Not if it's for a 500 meter race. :-)

Lynn Wallace
http://www.xmission.com/~lawall
"I'm not proud. We really haven't done everything we could to protect
our customers. Our products just aren't engineered for security."
--Microsoft VP in charge of Windows OS Development, Brian Valentine.

Old July 21st 03, 07:30 PM
Mike Edey

How about a 25km race?

"The results were delayed for 10 minutes as officials and
Omega Swiss Timing experts were consulted to determine the correct
order of finish. Only four-tenths of a second separated Kudinov
from Meca, while the ever confident Spanish hero told the television
cameras that even he was not certain he had won the event. Meca
declared "it was a tough race, a very tough finish, and all three of us
our champions." http://www.fina.org/bcn03_OWSreports_25km.html

6 _tenths_ from first to third, or about 0.003301% after, incidentally,
holding 1:12.5's, open water, for five hours. I wonder what kind of stop
watch these guys use, eh?

--Mike

"Raptor" wrote in message ...
dieshooter wrote: