Promises promises promises

Old July 6th 17, 10:07 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Edmund

Default Promises promises promises

Promises promises promises....
Next year -again- Hasegawa : "We will be stronger in 2018.”

Not bad, of course the other teams will just sit down and wait,
in a couple of years Honda can come close to this years Sauber PU.

http://www.f1supernews.com/2017/06/2...018-spec-3-to-
debut-in-austria-hasegawa/

They must have great comedians in Japan.

Edmund

Old July 6th 17, 12:09 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
John B.[_3_]

On Thu, 6 Jul 2017 09:07:46 -0000 (UTC), Edmund
wrote:

Promises promises promises....
Next year -again- Hasegawa : "We will be stronger in 2018.

Not bad, of course the other teams will just sit down and wait,
in a couple of years Honda can come close to this years Sauber PU.

http://www.f1supernews.com/2017/06/2...018-spec-3-to-
debut-in-austria-hasegawa/

They must have great comedians in Japan.

Edmund

I don't know about great comedians in Japan but we certainly have a
fool here posting Formula 3 news in a bicycle group?
--
Cheers,

John B.

Old July 6th 17, 01:36 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

wrote:

Promises promises promises....
Next year -again- Hasegawa : "We will be stronger in 2018.

Not bad, of course the other teams will just sit down and wait,
in a couple of years Honda can come close to this years Sauber PU.

http://www.f1supernews.com/2017/06/2...018-spec-3-to-
debut-in-austria-hasegawa/

They must have great comedians in Japan.

Edmund

I don't know about great comedians in Japan but we certainly have a
fool here posting Formula 3 news in a bicycle group?

Yep, auto racing news here traditionally comes from Gene
Daniels only.

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

Old July 6th 17, 01:48 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

wrote:

Promises promises promises....
Next year -again- Hasegawa : "We will be stronger in 2018.”

Not bad, of course the other teams will just sit down and wait,
in a couple of years Honda can come close to this years Sauber PU.

http://www.f1supernews.com/2017/06/2...018-spec-3-to-
debut-in-austria-hasegawa/

They must have great comedians in Japan.

Edmund

I don't know about great comedians in Japan but we certainly have a
fool here posting Formula 3 news in a bicycle group?

Yep, auto racing news here traditionally comes from Gene
Daniels only.

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/
Open every day since 1 April, 1971

yes with an outstanding piece of transport warfare journalism for the TdF

in 'to fast' for conditions an 'OT LeMans'
Old July 6th 17, 02:51 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Sir Ridesalot

On Thursday, July 6, 2017 at 5:56:36 AM UTC-4, Edmund wrote:
On Thu, 06 Jul 2017 09:07:46 +0000, Edmund wrote:

Promises promises promises....
Next year -again- Hasegawa : "We will be stronger in 2018.”

Not bad, of course the other teams will just sit down and wait,
in a couple of years Honda can come close to this years Sauber PU.

http://www.f1supernews.com/2017/06/2...018-spec-3-to-
debut-in-austria-hasegawa/

They must have great comedians in Japan.

Edmund

Did no one notice the guy's 2nd post which stated to ignorethe firt one as he'd posted to the wrong group?

Cheers