My jersey is too heavy

Old July 15th 03, 08:41 PM
Ronald

Default My jersey is too heavy

I had no idea how much extra weight I was carrying. Good thing Nike
has come to the rescue with a 27% lighter "climbing jersey."

25% of this weigth reduction is achieved by lightening your wallet.

"Doug" wrote in message ...
Hey all,

I had no idea how much extra weight I was carrying. Good thing Nike
has come to the rescue with a 27% lighter "climbing jersey."

-----
Nike claims that their featherweight Hors Categorie climbing jersey is
27 percent lighter due to the use of ultra-light fabrics. We didn't
weigh the HC jersey, but its gossamer feel and futuristic look will
certainly attract attention. Armstrong and USPS will reportedly use
this jersey in the Tour's mountain stages, while Nike will also supply
this to the leaders, green, spotted and white jerseys used to sponsor
the Tour De France.
-----

http://www.cyclingnews.com/tech.php?...ures/trek_nike

Doug

Old July 16th 03, 02:06 AM
Werehatrack

On Tue, 15 Jul 2003 18:35:55 -0500, Gary may have
said:

Make my jersey legal!

Next they'll be weighing the competitors' shorts.

---
My email address is antispammed;
pull WEEDS if replying via e-mail.

it's also possible that I'm busy.
Old July 16th 03, 02:55 AM
Paul Southworth

In article ,
Doug wrote:
Hey all,

I had no idea how much extra weight I was carrying. Good thing Nike
has come to the rescue with a 27% lighter "climbing jersey."

Next will be an invisible climbing "skin suit" for maximum weight
savings.

Old July 16th 03, 01:32 PM
Qui si parla Campagnolo

Rault- Next they'll be weighing the competitors' shorts. BRBR

Surprized that some team hasn't painted on a jersey.

Peter Chisholm
Vecchio's Bicicletteria
1833 Pearl St.
Boulder, CO, 80302
(303)440-3535
http://www.vecchios.com
Old July 16th 03, 08:27 PM
Mike S.

Hey all,

I had no idea how much extra weight I was carrying. Good thing Nike
has come to the rescue with a 27% lighter "climbing jersey."

Next will be an invisible climbing "skin suit" for maximum weight
savings.

Didn't that guy in TX have one of them with the "modesty thong" in it?

Mike

Old July 17th 03, 12:42 AM
Chris Zacho The Wheelman

As long as they don't go under the UCI's jersey weight limit... ;-3)

May you have the wind at your back.
And a really low gear for the hills!
Chris

Chris'Z Corner
"The Website for the Common Bicyclist":
http://www.geocities.com/czcorner

Old July 18th 03, 04:53 PM

Werehatrack wrote:

Use temporary tattoos for the ads. Sell the most interesting spaces
for a higher fee.

Invisable skins suits or painted on jerseys... H'mmm it's about time they
allow some women on the tour.

--
----