ANOTHER Mountain Biker Death

Old August 21st 08, 04:17 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry
Mike Vandeman

Default ANOTHER Mountain Biker Death

On Thu, 21 Aug 2008 08:57:38 GMT, "Roberto Baggio"
wrote:

"Siskuwihane" wrote in message
On Aug 13, 11:58 pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Wed, 13 Aug 2008 19:50:59 -0500, Tom Sherman

the privacy of their own home...
Yes, you would. You are the one who brought it up, LIAR:
Sounds like you're projecting now.

sociopaths frequently practice alternative lifestyles and react
visciously to any comments concerning their personal lives so none of
his comments come as a shock. Simply stated. he's sick

Dedicating one's life to conducting a Usenet vendetta against mountain
bikers is indeed an unusual alternative lifestyle.

But worth doing, unlike your worthless piggybacking on my creativity.

So Michael J. Vandeman finally admits he's a Uesent environmentalist,
nothing more.

That explains why he NEVER posts anything about actual experience
hiking, gear use, etc.

Mike Vandeman initially appears as an individual that is misinformed and has
some type of vendetta for a reason that is unknown, but it quickly becomes
apparent that the man (or woman?) has serious mental problems. His
compulsion is apparent to anyone who visits the newsgroup for the first
time; just look at the numerous messages he posts that regurgitate the same
words and subject matter. He clearly is delusional; he speaks as an expert
on subjects he has no understanding of or experience with. He purports
himself to be well educated - a doctor - writing papers and then writing
additional papers that cite the original as proof. It is as if he
identifies with himself as a persona that he wishes he could be - an
all-knowing individual that is never wrong. He constantly calls other
people liars, which typically indicates an insecurity with a lying
compulsion, which is accurate in this case as it has been proven that he
lies.

LIAR.

Worst of all, he writes of others misfortunes with absolutely no
compassion or regard for the people affected.

At first, I myself thought this individual was a "super troll", but it
saddens me to see a mental disorder of this type and magnitude not receive
proper treatment as the degeneration over time has become quite apparent.

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
Old August 22nd 08, 01:15 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry

[...]
lies. *Worst of all, he writes of others misfortunes with absolutely no
compassion or regard for the people affected.

At first, I myself thought this individual was a "super troll", but it
saddens me to see a mental disorder of this type and magnitude not receive
proper treatment as the degeneration over time has become quite apparent.- Hide quoted text -

Wonderfully and Accurately stated...mike...you're a sociopath. and an
asshole.