Two September bicycle tours hosted by Bike Maryland that support yourright to bike!

Old September 9th 13, 06:19 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
I love Mike

Default Two September bicycle tours hosted by Bike Maryland that supportyour right to bike!

I won't give you my name as you are a nut job. It's simple.
Old September 9th 13, 04:36 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

On Sunday, September 8, 2013 10:19:45 PM UTC-7, I love Mike wrote:
I won't give you my name as you are a nut job. It's simple.

No, it's because you don't really stand behind your statements. You want the freedom to continue lying, like all mountain bikers.
Old September 9th 13, 06:12 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
I love Mike

Whatever you deluded old fool.
Old September 9th 13, 06:20 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
I love Mike

Whatever
Old September 9th 13, 11:13 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

On Monday, September 9, 2013 10:20:35 AM UTC-7, I love Mike wrote:
Whatever

Mountain bikers: one of the lowest forms of human life.
Old September 10th 13, 05:07 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
I love Mike

Yawn. Is that the best line you have?
Old September 10th 13, 10:54 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Blackblade

On Thursday, September 5, 2013 6:42:50 PM UTC+1, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Thursday, September 5, 2013 5:20:49 AM UTC-7, Blackblade wrote:

There is no right to bike off-road. That was settled in federal court in 1996: http://mjvande.nfshost.com/mtb10.htm. Shame on you. The US is not the world Mike, in many places there is a legal right to ride. Scotland for example; http://www.snh.gov.uk/enjoying-the-o...access-rights/

That's right: Scotland, like the rest of the UK, doesn't protect its own environment. They are stupidity itself. You should know, being a perfect example of a troglodyte.

You really should read more before posting idiocy ... Scotland is one of the most environmentally protected countries in the world ... and certainly far more so than the US.

And, once again, you flail around on inconsequential issues once you've lost the main point; there IS a right to mountain bike in many countries. You are, quite simply, wrong in your assertion.
Old September 10th 13, 10:56 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Blackblade

On Monday, September 9, 2013 11:13:50 PM UTC+1, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Monday, September 9, 2013 10:20:35 AM UTC-7, I love Mike wrote:

Whatever

Mountain bikers: one of the lowest forms of human life.

.... but orders of magnitude higher than MJ Vandeman, a human being so devoid of decency and empathy that he would use the death of a child to further his flawed agenda.
Old September 10th 13, 10:59 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Blackblade

There is no right to bike off-road. That was settled in federal court in 1996: http://mjvande.nfshost.com/mtb10.htm. Shame on you.

"The courts obviously prove NOTHING, as you well know." - Michael J Vandeman (https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt....E/d4Zxs535mbEJ)

Seems you're fine with courts when they produce the decision you want ... as opposed to convicting you for battery.
Old September 10th 13, 11:26 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
I love Mike

Vandeman my pet dog. Shut the **** up or prove the charges were dropped.