WARNING: regarding poster to these forums. Please read and followthis advice.

Old May 3rd 08, 02:01 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

Default WARNING: regarding poster to these forums. Please read and followthis advice.

I came across this warning article and it strongly applies to Mikey.
It is excellent advice for all here to follow.

THE MALIGNANT PERSONALITY:

These people are mentally ill and extremely dangerous! The following
precautions will help to protect you from the destructive acts of
which they are capable.

First, to recognize them, keep the following guidelines in mind.

(1) They are habitual liars. They seem incapable of either knowing or
telling the truth about anything.

(2) They are egotistical to the point of narcissism. They really
believe they are set apart from the rest of humanity by some special
grace.

(3) They scapegoat; they are incapable of either having the insight or
willingness to accept responsibility for anything they do. Whatever
the problem, it is always someone else's fault.

(4) They are remorselessly vindictive when thwarted or exposed.

(5) Genuine religious, moral, or other values play no part in their
lives. They have no empathy for others and are capable of violence.
Under older psychological terminology, they fall into the category of
psychopath or sociopath, but unlike the typical psychopath, their
behavior is masked by a superficial social facade.

If you have come into conflict with such a person or persons, do the
following immediately!

(1) Notify your friends and relatives of what has happened.

Do not be vague. Name names, and specify dates and circumstances.
Identify witnesses if possible and provide supporting documentation if
any is available.

(2) Inform the police. The police will do nothing with this
information except to keep it on file, since they are powerless to act
until a crime has been committed. Unfortunately, that often is usually
too late for the victim. Nevertheless, place the information in their
hands.

Obviously, if you are assaulted or threatened before witnesses, you
can get a restraining order, but those are palliative at best.

(3) Local law enforcement agencies are usually under pressure if
wealthy or politically powerful individuals are involved, so include
state and federal agencies as well and tell the locals that you have.
In my own experience, one agency that can help in a pinch is the
Criminal Investigation Division of the Internal Revenue Service or (in
Canada) Victims Services at your local police unit. It is not easy to
think of the IRS as a potential friend, but a Swedish study showed
that malignant types (the Swedes called them bullies) usually commit
some felony or other by the age of twenty. If the family is wealthy,
the fact may never come to light, but many felonies involve tax
evasion, and in such cases, the IRS is interested indeed. If large
amounts of money are involved, the IRS may solve all your problems for
you. For obvious reasons the Drug Enforcement Agency may also be an
appropriate agency to approach. The FBI is an important agency to
contact, because although the FBI does not have jurisdiction over
murder or assault, if informed, they do have an active interest in any
other law enforcement agencies that do not follow through with an
honest investigation and prosecution should a murder occur. Civil
rights are involved at that point. No local crooked lawyer, judge, or
corrupt police official wants to be within a country mile if that
comes to light! It is in such cases that wealthy psychopaths discover
just how firm the "friends" they count on to cover up for them really
are! Even some of the drug cartel biggies will scuttle for cover if
someone picks up the brick their thugs hide under. Exposure is bad for
business.

(4) Make sure that several of your friends have the information in the
event something happens to you. That way, an appropriate investigation
will follow if you are harmed. Don't tell other people who has the
information, because then something bad could happen to them as well.
Instruct friends to take such an incident to the newspapers and other
media.

If you are dealing with someone who has considerable money, you must
realize that they probably won't try to harm you themselves, they will
contract with someone to make the hit. The malignant type is a coward
and will not expose himself or herself to personal danger if he or she
can avoid it.
Old May 17th 08, 05:29 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman

Still waiting for your explanation of why you deliberately LIED:

"I found this picture of Mike Vanderman protesting a bike race...he is
trying to run down the biker...that crazy Mike!! He's always good for
a laugh.

http://bikehugger.com/images/blog/nugget-thumb.jpg"

You aren't going to live this down, until you admit your dishonesty.

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
Old May 18th 08, 05:29 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Ed Pirrero

On May 16, 9:29 pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:
Still waiting for your explanation of why you deliberately LIED:

To poke a little fun at a self-important boob on usenet.

I realize that explanation isn't satisfying, but that just your tough
luck, I guess.

E.P.
Old May 18th 08, 05:13 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman

On Sat, 17 May 2008 21:29:34 -0700 (PDT), Ed Pirrero
wrote:

On May 16, 9:29 pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:
Still waiting for your explanation of why you deliberately LIED:

To poke a little fun at a self-important boob on usenet.

I realize that explanation isn't satisfying, but that just your tough
luck, I guess.

E.P.

So you admit LYING?

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
Old May 19th 08, 01:36 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike

Why should I admit it...you've been avoiding it for 7-8 years now. I
was making fun of you cuz you're a jackass. You just avoid. You're not
worth reading because you are so discredited.

Old May 19th 08, 04:43 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman

wrote:
On May 16, 9:29 pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:
Still waiting for your explanation of why you deliberately LIED:

To poke a little fun at a self-important boob on usenet.

I realize that explanation isn't satisfying, but that just your tough
luck, I guess.

E.P.

So you admit LYING?

I did? Where?

See above.

E.P.

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
Old May 19th 08, 05:05 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Ed Pirrero

wrote:
On May 16, 9:29 pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:
Still waiting for your explanation of why you deliberately LIED:

To poke a little fun at a self-important boob on usenet.

I realize that explanation isn't satisfying, but that just your tough
luck, I guess.

E.P.

So you admit LYING?

I did? *Where?

See above.

You make a claim, but conveniently don't quote anything.

E.P.
Old May 20th 08, 02:04 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike

Mike, why did you lie about me being a MTBer...you sociopath

Oil Age Poster dtmeister Australia 1 May 10th 06 07:32 AM
What advice to give - WARNING: contains helmets Tilly UK 69 March 15th 05 01:31 AM