In Defense of Mr. Dolan

Old June 28th 06, 01:35 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc

Default In Defense of Mr. Dolan

Edward Dolan wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message
oups.com...

Edward Dolan wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message
oups.com...

[AMB newsgroup deleted because they are all idiots!]

ALL TOP POSTERS ARE IDIOTS!

I said I don't care. What didn't you understand about that?

Ed,

No need to address me personally since this is Usenet and will be read by
thousands.

No need for you to continue to tell me that, but I've told you that
countless times before. When adressing you I will address as I see fit
in spite of your objections.

Do you ever tire of listening to yourself babble? Braving the risk of
a repetitive stress injury, we have Ed Dolan once again patting himself
on the back. It's a thankless job, but some has to do it and no one
else has volunteered excepr for Mikey V. What a couple of losers.

This thread was and is all about me, so who better to defend the Great Ed
Dolan than Ed Dolan himself!

There is a world of difference between defending oneself and pattiing
onself on the back. You are apparently unable to discern the
difference.

As concerns your bad habit of giving advice and direction when it is
not asked for or is unwelcome, you have yet to recognize that when
instruction is given that is perceived to be wrong or annoying or you
force feed instruction concerning something for that which you lack
experience, knowledge or authority, no one will heed your word. Is
this concept too difficulty for you to comprehend?

You are badly in need of instruction on many things, but I only have time
and energy enough to instruct you on proper Usenet protocols.

The lesson for today is to carefully observe my editing techniques. There is
no sense in posting ALL of a previous message when you are only responding
to a portion of it. Just post that portion that you are responding to.
Elementary, my dear Watson!
[...]

Thanks for reinforcing my contention ... dudnderhead. - Jim McNamara

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old June 28th 06, 01:43 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc

Bill wrote:
JimmyMac wrote:
Bill wrote:
JimmyMac wrote:$%*$*^#&^#*

Why defend him? He is a pain in the ass and only good for testing my
killfile. I still can't kill those damn posts to ten groups.

Say Bill

Read that once again. If you've read any of my posts in the past, you
should know that I am the last person that would ever defend the
obnoxious GRATE one ... the head swollen HEAD Dolan.

Biil Baka

It wasn't aimed at you, but anything Dolan starts turns into a cross
posted zoo and when it gets ten layers deep in replies even I lose who
said what.
Sorry.
Bill Baka

Been there ... done that ... understand - Jim McNamara

Old June 28th 06, 01:45 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc

Edward Dolan wrote:
"Bill" wrote in message
. com...
JimmyMac wrote:
Bill wrote:
JimmyMac wrote:$%*$*^#&^#*

Why defend him? He is a pain in the ass and only good for testing my
killfile. I still can't kill those damn posts to ten groups.

Say Bill

Read that once again. If you've read any of my posts in the past, you
should know that I am the last person that would ever defend the
obnoxious GRATE one ... the head swollen HEAD Dolan.
Biil Baka

It wasn't aimed at you, but anything Dolan starts turns into a cross
posted zoo and when it gets ten layers deep in replies even I lose who
said what.
Sorry.
Bill Baka

I will try to associate ARBR with RBM and RBS with AMB as these groups seem
the most congenial with one another because of the various subjects that
regularly show up on them. But anything specific to one group should not be
posted to any other group. That should be the general rule.

ARBR seems to be making something of a comeback so I will not drag other
groups onto ARBR unless the subject is somehow mysteriously all about me. I
know everyone on these groups wants to stay current on Ed Dolan the Great
and there is no reason why anyone should be deprived of his wit and wisdom
as long as it is of a general nature and not specific to a newsgroup.

Nurse ... Dolan's med's please. - Jim mcNamara