So Tell Me About the Dark Side...

Old June 30th 06, 03:34 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.misc

Default So Tell Me About the Dark Side...

Edward Dolan wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message
oups.com...

Edward Dolan wrote:

[...]
Only Americans like to be referred to as American. The rest of
those
residing in the New World do not like the term American - nor do
they
deserve it for that matter. Canadians are Canadians and that is
enuf
said
about them. The same goes for the Mexicans and all the Latins south
of
the
border. Do not insult them by referring to them as Americans and,
more
importantly, do not insult ME by referring to them as Americans.
That
they
clearly are not.

Native Americans (Indians) were all Mongoloids from NE Siberia. I sure
as
hell do not identify with them. Do you?

The point is that America is comprised of two continents, North and
South and those who reside on both continents are Americans, just as
those who reside in France and Germany are both Eoropeans and there are
those whose residence in the US preceded your ancestors (native
Americans). Consequently it is arrogant for you to confine your
definition of an American to that which conveniently fits you. You
don't have an exclusive license to the definition of an American.- Jim
McNamara

All your concerns that you voice were covered in my previous paragraph
above.

Opinion stated as fact.

You are right technically of course, but I am speaking culturally and
politically when I refer to Americans as residents of the United States.
Mexicans are Mexicans, not Americans. Same goes for Canadians. Try not to
think so literally all the time.

I know I'm right, so you needed try to weasel out of this one with you
rcultural and political smoke screen. What you consider Americans are
residents comprised primarily of generations of immigratns and their
descendants. For your information a person of Mexican ancestory
(ethnicity) who is born in the US is a citizen of this country adn
American of Mexican descent.

Why don't you ask a Canadian or a Mexican if he considers himself an
American without going into a longwinded exposition about continents and
crap like that?

Which Mexican would that be, one born in Mexico or one born in the US?
You just hate it when you are shown to be wrong in public don't you,
politically incorrect one. Why don't you get in the face of a native
American and call him a Mongoloid and see if you don't get you Irish
immigrant ass kicked???

Jim McNamara

[...]

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old July 1st 06, 04:59 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.misc

"JimmyMac" wrote in message
oups.com...
Edward Dolan wrote:

[...]
Why don't you ask a Canadian or a Mexican if he considers himself an
American without going into a longwinded exposition about continents and
crap like that?

Which Mexican would that be, one born in Mexico or one born in the US?
You just hate it when you are shown to be wrong in public don't you,
politically incorrect one.

The above is typical of Jimbo's intellect and is full of confusion and
unresolved thought. I cannot undertake to educate him. We are both too old
for that.

Why don't you get in the face of a native
American and call him a Mongoloid and see if you don't get you Irish
immigrant ass kicked???

An educated Indian will know that he is a Mongoloid from NE Siberia just as
I know I am a Caucasoid from NW Europe.

Old July 1st 06, 05:56 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.misc

Edward Dolan wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message
oups.com...
Edward Dolan wrote:

[...]
Why don't you ask a Canadian or a Mexican if he considers himself an
American without going into a longwinded exposition about continents and
crap like that?

Which Mexican would that be, one born in Mexico or one born in the US?
You just hate it when you are shown to be wrong in public don't you,
politically incorrect one.

The above is typical of Jimbo's intellect and is full of confusion and
unresolved thought. I cannot undertake to educate him. We are both too old
for that.

Why don't you get in the face of a native
American and call him a Mongoloid and see if you don't get you Irish
immigrant ass kicked???

An educated Indian will know that he is a Mongoloid from NE Siberia just as
I know I am a Caucasoid from NW Europe.

In otherords an Irish immigrant who claim to be an American and
considers others who qualify not to fit within the tight confines of
hie restrictive definitiion..

I repeat ... which Mexican would that be, one born in Mexico or one
born in the US?
You just hate it when you are shown to be wrong in public don't you,
politically incorrect one?. When you haven't an answer you just ignore
the question.

Old July 1st 06, 07:30 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.misc

"JimmyMac" wrote in message
ps.com...

Edward Dolan wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message
oups.com...
Edward Dolan wrote:

[...]
[...]

Good Grief! An American is whoever is a resident and citizen of the United
States. If a Mexican is a resident and citizen of the US, then he is an
American. However, I do not like this business of aliens having children in
the US and then claiming that those children are automatically American. I
would like to see that changed. Simply being born in this country (of
aliens) ought not to qualify you as an American in my opinion.

A Mexican is not an American unless and until be comes a citizen of this
nation. Most recent Mexican immigrants to the US regard themselves as
Mexican in any event. Indians (native Americans) are Americans, but that
does not prevent them from being Mongoloids originally from NE Siberia just
as the Irish in America are Caucasoids from NW Europe. Race is still a
potent factor in the affairs of mankind no matter where you live.

Old July 1st 06, 09:50 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.misc

Edward Dolan wrote:

Good Grief! An American is whoever is a resident and citizen of the United
States. If a Mexican is a resident and citizen of the US, then he is an
American.

Bollox - Mexicans are "norte-americanos" and live in the United States
of Mexico and then there are are central americans and south americans.
America is a great continent and not some appendage to Amerika...
Old July 1st 06, 10:17 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.misc

"Dan Gregory" wrote in message
Edward Dolan wrote:

Good Grief! An American is whoever is a resident and citizen of the
United States. If a Mexican is a resident and citizen of the US, then he
is an American.

Bollox - Mexicans are "norte-americanos" and live in the United States of
Mexico and then there are are central americans and south americans.
America is a great continent and not some appendage to Amerika...

Well then, you freaking idiot, if the Mexicans are Norte-Americanos, then
they are not Americans. Same goes for the Central Americans and the South
Americans. Only Americans are Americans.

I am convinced there are no dumber slobs in the world than those from the
UK. It is no longer Great Britain since they lost their empire and engaged
in the idiocy of two European civil wars (W.W.I and W.W.II); it is merely
Britain, a tiny kingdom by the sea about on the level of Ireland.