Things you can see from a 'bent that you can't from an upright

Old July 6th 06, 07:47 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

Default Things you can see from a 'bent that you can't from an upright

Wrote:
All of my bike socks are mismatched.
When I lost one of my "Your bike sucks" sox two years ago, I couldn't
bear to turn the leftover into a rag so I paired it up with another
orphan. Now all my bike sox just get thrown into a box. I never know
which two will come out as a pair.

david boise ID

You need to let the world know your sentiments. Why not get a new
pair?
http://tinyurl.com/knrle

--
Hull 697