For Sale, Cervelo P3 58CM Frame, Fork, Headset, and BB

Old December 30th 06, 01:41 AM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Bootalini

Default For Sale, Cervelo P3 58CM Frame, Fork, Headset, and BB

Black aluminum Cervelo P3 Time Trial/Triathlon frame and Profile
Design BDC carbon aero fork. (700c version) Also included is a Cane
Creek C2 threadless 1" headset and a Dura-Ace bottom bracket (English
thread, splined). The frame and fork are 2001/2002 vintage with an
estimated 5000 training miles on them (I
don't keep a training log). This bike was well-cared
for and meticulously maintained. JPEGS available.
I bought the bike for triathlon purposes but never actually raced it.
All the miles are training miles. Last year I switched my
components/wheels over to a Tommasini steel road frame/fork which
gives me a relaxed traditional road ride.
The Cervelo P3 is a hardcore, stiff and fast setup but the carbon
fork does a great good job of absorbing the bumps. The seat
clamp is reversible allowing a seat tube angle of anywhere between
approx 73 and 78 degrees. Even though it's advertised as a 58cm, tube
positioning allows for anyone from about 5'10" to 6'2" to be
comfortable on it. I'm 5'11" myself.

Frame/fork/headset/bottom bracket only.
$850 + shipping.

Also available separately are 9 sp Dura-Ace bar-end shifters/Syntace
bullhorns and aero bars.

Pickups/drop-ins are welcome.......I'm located in Colorado Springs.

Jeff