Underground Railroad station East bicycle ride.

Old October 30th 05, 08:46 PM
Bill Cotton

Default Underground Railroad station East bicycle ride.

Saturday, November 5 - Underground Railroad Ride. 11 to 13 mph class , 40
miles with
longer options available. I will lead a ride linking two stops on the
Underground Railroad: the Peter Mott house in Lawnside, N.J. and Bethel
AME church in Woolwich, near Swedesboro (we will lunch in historical
Swedesboro). Ride starts 9:30. Cue sheet for longer options that include
this section also is on the web link below.
.. Directions by car to the start: Take Walt Whitman
or Ben Franklin Bridge to I-676, exit at Rt. 30 (White Horse Pike) east,
go 4 lights and turn left onto Gloucester Ave. Turn right onto Moore Ave.
Peter Mott House is at the end of a cul-de-sac. Call or email for
directions to alternative start locations and parking location. See
http://www.billcotton.com/undergroun...ast_bicycl.htm for cue sheets for
the 40-mile ride and a 54-mile each way option that includes a start from
the Ben Franklin Bridge and an additional Underground Railroad stop at the
Bethel AME church in Greenwich, N.J. Leader: Bill Cotton, 215-559-2910
(cell), .

Bill Cotton
www.billcotton.com