Weird "Bike" Sighting of the Week

Old April 4th 06, 03:23 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc

Default Weird "Bike" Sighting of the Week

Coming back for my second award...

So I'm thinking about my stolen trailer, and I decide to hit the local
swap meets and see if maybe it turns up there. No luck, but I still
managed to see the strangest contraption since that wooden bike I passed
last year.
This thing, strictly speaking, is a scooter. Two wheels, about twelve
inchers, platform to stand on, handlebars.
And pedals. A seat to sit on, and pedals just in case you get tired of
kicking your way down the sidewalk. So it's a bike, or a bike/scooter, or
a booter, or a skike, or some darn thing.
I have yet to see one in action, though.

Bill, who finally saw his first Landrider, in a pawn shop.

PPPP L EEEEE A SSSS EEEEE PLEASE
P P L E A A S E DON?T
PPPP L EEE AAAAA SSS EEE FEED
P L E A A S E THE
P LLLLL EEEEE A A SSSS EEEEE TROLLS ...PLEASE!
Old April 4th 06, 05:00 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc

wrote in message
Coming back for my second award...

So I'm thinking about my stolen trailer, and I decide to hit the local
swap meets and see if maybe it turns up there. No luck, but I still
managed to see the strangest contraption since that wooden bike I passed
last year.
This thing, strictly speaking, is a scooter. Two wheels, about twelve
inchers, platform to stand on, handlebars.
And pedals. A seat to sit on, and pedals just in case you get tired of
kicking your way down the sidewalk. So it's a bike, or a bike/scooter, or
a booter, or a skike, or some darn thing.
I have yet to see one in action, though.

A thing that odd -- how did you resist buying it?