Booger pickers and bike thieves...

Old September 17th 04, 06:12 AM
Pistof

Default Booger pickers and bike thieves...

Don't shake either's hand.

Old September 17th 04, 02:09 PM
TJ

"Pistof" wrote in message
. ..
Don't shake either's hand.

Don't group booger pickers with bike theives. Booger pickers are high
society when compared.

TJ
www.gvii.net/hundtoft

Old September 17th 04, 10:21 PM
Stephen Baker

TJ says:

Don't group booger pickers with bike theives. Booger pickers are high
society when compared.

So how come most bike thieves pick their noses?

;-)
Old September 18th 04, 01:03 AM
S o r n i

Stephen Baker wrote:
TJ says:

Don't group booger pickers with bike theives. Booger pickers are
high society when compared.

So how come most bike thieves pick their noses?

Practice?

Bill "less gross than roughage" S.

Old September 18th 04, 12:07 PM
Stephen Baker

hotshot says:

I pick my nose and I'm not a bike theif!

I know (sheesh!)

Most Ferraris are red, but not all red cars are Ferraris.
Get the picture? ;-)

Steve
Old September 24th 04, 04:38 AM
onefred

"TJ" wrote in message

"Pistof" wrote in message
. ..
Don't shake either's hand.

Don't group booger pickers with bike theives. Booger pickers are high
society when compared.

Ah, but if you're going to shake either's hands, don't fprget to wear
protection.
http://tinyurl.com/4wt29