Mission accomplished

Old May 2nd 06, 12:11 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Default Mission accomplished

On 1 May 2006 15:38:36 -0700, "Bill C"
wrote:

John Forrest Tomlinson wrote:

This is funnier, but then sad when you think about it more

http://mediamatters.org/items/200604270005

I just needed to feel the urge to puke, without climbing or
TTing, again. Coulter is a given, the rest of the crap is about as
depressing as it gets. I don't even know where to start with that load
of ****.

Chris Matthews is turning around, but I think it's just in response to
public pressure and not greater sense of journalistic professionalism.
So it's kind of lame....

JT

****************************
Remove "remove" to reply
Visit http://www.jt10000.com
****************************
Old May 2nd 06, 12:41 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

In article ,
John Forrest Tomlinson wrote:

On Mon, 1 May 2006 14:29:36 -0700, "Robert Chung"
wrote:

http://anonymous.coward.free.fr/temp...tiondeaths.png

Sad. This is funnier, but then sad when you think about it more

http://mediamatters.org/items/200604270005

After you read that stuff, you really have to think that Chris Matthews is
about to have an orgasm.

--
tanx,
Howard

Never take a tenant with a monkey.

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?
Old May 2nd 06, 01:07 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

wrote:
Robert Chung wrote:
http://anonymous.coward.free.fr/temp...tiondeaths.png

How funny! The title of the website says it all: "anonymous coward"

In the immortal words of Col. Nathan R. Jessep, "I suggest you pick up
a weapon and stand a post".

Or a microphone, many thousands of miles from the flying bullets?

http://www.symbolman.com/chickenhawks.html

http://www.chickenhawkcards.com/

And so forth.

32% is not a good number. Well, the chickens are coming home to roost.
--D-y

Old May 2nd 06, 01:39 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Bill C wrote:
WeaselPoopPower wrote:
wrote:
Bill C wrote:
wrote:
Robert Chung wrote:
http://anonymous.coward.free.fr/temp...tiondeaths.png
How funny! The title of the website says it all: "anonymous coward"

Whats really funny is the link doesn't re-direct to gwbush.com, you know
the guy with the stellar service record who "picked up and stood
post"... right next to a keg.

In the immortal words of Col. Nathan R. Jessep, "I suggest you pick up
a weapon and stand a post".

Fred
Been there, said that, you're wrong and so was I.
Bill C
I guess we'll have to agree to disagree. I've been there (a long time
ago) and would do it again if I could. I don't think I was wrong then,
and I don't think I'm wrong now.

Unlike the pansy-ass bumper stickers you see around these days,
sometimes war IS the answer.

Pre-emptive war is totally kick ass.

Speaking of what's funny here's some Pany-ass link(s).
How stupid could they have been? How big are Colberts Pansy-Ass balls!

http://shameofbush.cf.huffingtonpost.com/
http://movies.crooksandliars.com/WH-Dinner-Colber.mov
http://www.editorandpublisher.com/ea..._id=1002425363

Dude you should've skipped Slut Huffington. She believes and rages for
whoever will give her power, money, and a good stroking. She has as
much credibility as Paris Hilton.
Bill C

Credibility? I thought we were talking about politics, in a cycling
newsgroup, on the Internet...
Regardless of your blinders, she who cuddles trumpets is no where to be
heard in the audio content which is hilarious and remarkable in that the
owner of the voice was appears to still be walking. If you or anyone
else lets the source of content affect the actual content then that's
your own issue, dude. I take content from left, right up or down cause
all the providers like all the rest of us are arseholes with opinions.
Old May 2nd 06, 03:00 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

wrote:
sometimes war IS the answer.

Of course war was the answer.
The question is, what was the question?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.b...333e0d06eb8251

Old May 2nd 06, 03:01 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

wrote:
Robert Chung wrote:
http://anonymous.coward.free.fr/temp...tiondeaths.png

How funny! The title of the website says it all: "anonymous coward"

In the immortal words of Col. Nathan R. Jessep, "I suggest you pick up
a weapon and stand a post".

I had other priorities than military service.

Old May 2nd 06, 03:31 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

wrote ...
--D-y

Or, go see Neil Young and his new licks in the CSNY Freedom of Speech '06
Tour. Listen to his new CD here http://www.neilyoung.com/

and snag your tickets he
http://www.ticketmaster.com/artist/807296

Ready to wave to Heather from across the White River Amphitheatre.

JF, CSNY Promo rep for Western Canada

Old May 2nd 06, 03:44 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

and he http://livingwithwar.blogspot.com/

Old May 2nd 06, 03:46 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

"Snack" wrote in message
. ..
Jim Flom wrote:
wrote ...
--D-y

Or, go see Neil Young and his new licks in the CSNY Freedom of Speech '06
Tour. Listen to his new CD here http://www.neilyoung.com/

and he http://livingwithwar.blogspot.com/

and here (includes ShowBizTonight interview):
http://www.myspace.com/neilyoung

JF