More dumb**** liberals...

Old August 2nd 08, 10:47 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
ST[_2_]

Default More dumb**** liberals...

On 8/2/08 11:54 AM, in article ,
"Fred Fredburger" wrote:

ST wrote:
These ASSBAGS learned this from their braindead college professors who
partied too much during the 60's-70's

These morons could pass for their Vietnam era proff's

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b3b_1217630606

OK. Some people don't approve of the war in Iraq. Got it.

What annoyed you about this?

You disagree! Why aren't you out there performing illegal public acts of
disobedience and destruction of public property and public humiliation of
military members that risk their life to protect yours???

Old August 2nd 08, 11:33 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Paul G.

On Aug 2, 2:47*pm, ST wrote:
On 8/2/08 11:54 AM, in article ,

"Fred Fredburger" wrote:
ST wrote:
These ASSBAGS learned this from their braindead college professors who
partied too much during the 60's-70's

These morons could pass for their Vietnam era proff's

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b3b_1217630606

OK. Some people don't approve of the war in Iraq. Got it.

What annoyed you about this?

You disagree! Why aren't you out there performing illegal public acts of
disobedience and destruction of public property and public humiliation of
military members that risk their life to protect yours???

You mean like these right wing extremists pals of yours?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnMyP...eature=related

No wonder you're such a lightweight- no testicles, just like George
Wuss.
-Paul
Old August 2nd 08, 11:35 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Paul G.

On Aug 2, 8:21*am, Krusty wrote:
On Sat, 2 Aug 2008 14:27:57 -0700 (PDT), "Paul G."
wrote:

On Aug 2, 5:12*am, Krusty wrote:
On Sat, 2 Aug 2008 09:34:06 -0700 (PDT), "Paul G."
wrote:

I don't know how anyone could think this clown has any business as
commander-in-chief. *He's going down as the worst president in
history.
-Paul

Oh I dunno....Franklin Pierce was pretty bad.

No need to dig around that far back- Nixon was the previous record
holder. He was pretty hard to beat considering both he and his vice
president were forced to resign for criminal acts, but George "W"uss
has done it.

Speaking of wusses, S--T and Kuntitch are a pair of them. *You cowards
remind me of "W"uss sitting on his ass on 9/11. *I get in your faces
and you look the other way. *No balls, just like your cowardly
president.
-Paul

Nixon's problems aside, he was at least capable of running a country.
That makes him infinitely better than Bush.

I'm still going with Bush's great-great-great-uncle (or whatever he
was to him) as worst ever.

Heh heh- no accounting for taste. Tell me, how many wars did Pierce
lose? ;-)
-Paul
Old August 2nd 08, 11:37 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Howard Kveck

In article , ST wrote:

On 8/2/08 11:54 AM, in article ,
"Fred Fredburger" wrote:

ST wrote:
These ASSBAGS learned this from their braindead college professors who
partied too much during the 60's-70's

These morons could pass for their Vietnam era proff's

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b3b_1217630606

OK. Some people don't approve of the war in Iraq. Got it.

What annoyed you about this?

You disagree! Why aren't you out there performing illegal public acts of
disobedience and destruction of public property and public humiliation of
military members that risk their life to protect yours???

Steve, did you miss the part that it was the brigade's *equipment* that they were
protesting, not the soldiers? Or is that distinction too subtle for you? And by the
way, since when is the war in Iraq about protecting our lives?

--
tanx,
Howard

The bloody pubs are bloody dull
The bloody clubs are bloody full
Of bloody girls and bloody guys
With bloody murder in their eyes

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?
Old August 2nd 08, 11:41 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Tom Kunich

wrote:

Speaking of wusses, S--T and Kuntitch are a pair of them. You cowards
remind me of "W"uss sitting on his ass on 9/11. I get in your faces
and you look the other way. No balls, just like your cowardly
president.

The funny thing about this clown is that I have blocked him a long time ago.
Let him fume all he wants since I see none of it unless someone answers the
clown.

Old August 3rd 08, 12:05 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred Fredburger[_3_]

ST wrote:
On 8/2/08 11:54 AM, in article ,
"Fred Fredburger" wrote:

ST wrote:
These ASSBAGS learned this from their braindead college professors who
partied too much during the 60's-70's

These morons could pass for their Vietnam era proff's

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b3b_1217630606

OK. Some people don't approve of the war in Iraq. Got it.

What annoyed you about this?

You disagree!

No, I'm trying to understand your issue. All the story says is that
people are protesting. There's nothing here about anything illegal
happening. It does mention 1 arrest, but the story doesn't say what that
was about.

Why aren't you out there performing illegal public acts of
disobedience

It's not illegal to protest. Do you believe it SHOULD be?

and destruction of public property

Not one word of that story hints that happened.

and public humiliation of
military members that risk their life to protect yours???

I see. You're making stuff up. OK, but you're not being very creative.
Say that they attacked the truck, stole some machine guns and killed
some military people and defiled the corpses. It's a better story that way.
Old August 3rd 08, 12:06 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred Fredburger[_3_]

Howard Kveck wrote:
In article , ST wrote:

On 8/2/08 11:54 AM, in article ,
"Fred Fredburger" wrote:

ST wrote:
These ASSBAGS learned this from their braindead college professors who
partied too much during the 60's-70's

These morons could pass for their Vietnam era proff's

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b3b_1217630606

OK. Some people don't approve of the war in Iraq. Got it.

What annoyed you about this?

You disagree! Why aren't you out there performing illegal public acts of
disobedience and destruction of public property and public humiliation of
military members that risk their life to protect yours???

Steve, did you miss the part that it was the brigade's *equipment* that they were
protesting, not the soldiers? Or is that distinction too subtle for you? And by the
way, since when is the war in Iraq about protecting our lives?

People ARE equipment.
Old August 3rd 08, 12:27 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Tom Kunich

"Fred Fredburger" wrote in message
. ..
Howard Kveck wrote:
In article , ST
wrote:

Steve, did you miss the part that it was the brigade's *equipment*
that they were protesting, not the soldiers? Or is that distinction too
subtle for you? And by the way, since when is the war in Iraq about
protecting our lives?

People ARE equipment.

"since when is the war in Iraq about protecting our lives?"

When was the last airplane flown into a building again? Bombs in subways?
Buses?

It appears to be idiotic that Kveck ain't smart enough to have discerned
that the terrorists were behind the attacks on the US for 30 years until we
fought back. Suddenly Kveck forgets all about it.

Old August 3rd 08, 01:21 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
ST[_2_]

On 8/2/08 3:33 PM, in article
, "Paul G."
wrote:

On Aug 2, 2:47*pm, ST wrote:
On 8/2/08 11:54 AM, in article ,

"Fred Fredburger" wrote:
ST wrote:
These ASSBAGS learned this from their braindead college professors who
partied too much during the 60's-70's

These morons could pass for their Vietnam era proff's

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b3b_1217630606

OK. Some people don't approve of the war in Iraq. Got it.

What annoyed you about this?

You disagree! Why aren't you out there performing illegal public acts of
disobedience and destruction of public property and public humiliation of
military members that risk their life to protect yours???

You mean like these right wing extremists pals of yours?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnMyP...eature=related

No wonder you're such a lightweight- no testicles, just like George
Wuss.
-Paul

Assbag-

Those are NOT "Right Wing" extremists!
They are RELIGIOUS extremists, you know....just the Islamic extremists.

NOBOBY is on the side of these kooks! On the other hand.... There are more
than a few "progressive" groups that support what the wackos in the NW are
doing!