Bike recommendation

Old June 2nd 06, 10:52 AM posted to aus.bicycle

Default Bike recommendation

The Scott Sub10 is a terrific urban/hybrid bicycle.

Sadly, they're all sold out until 2007, but check them out when they
show up next if you're after a fast city bike.

Horrible seat though...........

Cheers,
Tex

Old June 3rd 06, 08:47 AM posted to aus.bicycle

Oh look. Tex's fourth email in aus.bicycles. His last two emails to
aus.bicycle were to **** with me about my post on this academic paper.
http://www.physics.byu.edu/research/energy/htm7.html
Anyone here been to University????/ ANyone here got a ****ing brain?
http://www.physics.byu.edu/research/energy/htm7.html

Out of 2000 posts in two years, texi plexi, has only now made four to
aus.bicycle
The number 2 nd 3 was a couple of days ago when he tailed my ass here and
slandered my post in a bid to lesson the people that chased it up.

I know who you are Tex you evil passive agressive mercinary. You're on the
payrole. You're on Bush's "with us" -- "evil" alliance of satanism.
http://www.physics.byu.edu/research/energy/htm7.html

--
"What we're talking about here, is late night, early morning, low
clouds." www.iamthewitness.com
http://www.physics.byu.edu/research/energy/htm7.html

oups.com...

Old June 3rd 06, 11:09 AM posted to aus.bicycle

harbinger wrote:
Oh look. Tex's fourth email in aus.bicycles. His last two emails to
aus.bicycle were to **** with me about my post on this academic paper.

Say, how are those fake e-mail IDs going? Pity you're so stupid you got
caught, hehe

http://www.physics.byu.edu/research/energy/htm7.html
Anyone here been to University????/ ANyone here got a ****ing brain?

Yep. A pity you haven't

http://www.physics.byu.edu/research/energy/htm7.html

Out of 2000 posts in two years, texi plexi, has only now made four to
aus.bicycle

Damn, I guess I should make more then.
PS: you're a dick

The number 2 nd 3 was a couple of days ago when he tailed my ass here and
slandered my post in a bid to lesson the people that chased it up.

"in a bid to lesson " - was that English?

I know who you are Tex you evil passive agressive mercinary. You're on the
payrole. You're on Bush's "with us" -- "evil" alliance of satanism.
http://www.physics.byu.edu/research/energy/htm7.html

Bwehehe. Whatever you say, Mr. Nutball.

Now, what kind of bicycle do you ride?

The Bike Show Danny Colyer UK 1 July 7th 05 10:24 PM
May 6 NYC NBG Day to Honor Fallen Bike Activist Cycle America Recumbent Biking 0 April 11th 05 04:13 PM
19 Days to go: NBG Mayors' Ride Excitement #5 Cycle America General 0 March 30th 05 07:34 PM
Windosr Tourist Bike Revisiited Earl Bollinger General 16 February 13th 05 09:04 PM