aiight aiight aiight!! how many you dudes think ya could beat me in a race? huh?

Old March 21st 07, 05:20 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
bruno

Default aiight aiight aiight!! how many you dudes think ya could beat me in a race? huh?

how many? and why? i'm rockin' a new ti deluxe SS from my boyz at IF.
any yall think ya could hang wif ol' bruno now????

Old March 21st 07, 06:15 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
MattB

bruno wrote:
how many? and why? i'm rockin' a new ti deluxe SS from my boyz at IF.
any yall think ya could hang wif ol' bruno now????

Tough to say. I don't recall you ever posting much (anything?) about
actual riding. All we have to gage you by is your fake dialect, rantings
about Asian snatch, and now a claim to have a Ti IF.

But it /is/ a cool bike. You wanna race for pinks? I might give that a
shot if it was my size...

Matt
Old March 21st 07, 07:35 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Paladin

On Mar 21, 11:20 am, "bruno" wrote:
how many? and why? i'm rockin' a new ti deluxe SS from my boyz at IF.
any yall think ya could hang wif ol' bruno now????

It's the rider, not the bike.

CDB

Old March 21st 07, 07:42 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

On Mar 21, 1:20 pm, "bruno" wrote:
how many? and why? i'm rockin' a new ti deluxe SS from my boyz at IF.
any yall think ya could hang wif ol' bruno now????

I'm thinking I may be able to. Why? SS, my friend. I've got a full
range of gears on my MTBs, and it tends to help me with the speed
thing. The only reason I'm not more confident is that I suspect you
may be the alias of one of the (bored) residents here. If you're the
boredom project of one of the better riders of a.m-b then I may not be
able to.

I'm with Matt on the pinks offer. If you're not an elite rider, I
should be able to beat you on a reasonably inexpensive and
straightforward ride, as long as it shifts. If you're elite, it
wouldn't matter what I was riding, you'd school me SS or otherwise.
That said, I'll take my backup bike and race for pinks at your
request.

Hell, I'll race you for a couple beers just for the sake of meeting
you in person. Get to New England much?

Dan

Old March 21st 07, 07:57 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
MattB

wrote:
On Mar 21, 1:20 pm, "bruno" wrote:

how many? and why? i'm rockin' a new ti deluxe SS from my boyz at IF.
any yall think ya could hang wif ol' bruno now????

I'm thinking I may be able to. Why? SS, my friend. I've got a full
range of gears on my MTBs, and it tends to help me with the speed
thing. The only reason I'm not more confident is that I suspect you
may be the alias of one of the (bored) residents here. If you're the
boredom project of one of the better riders of a.m-b then I may not be
able to.

Have you ridden with many/any singlespeeders? Genrally not a slow bunch
of riders. The gears would help you a lot if there were any long flat or
fast DH sections that relied on hard pedalling. But a lot of the SS
riders I know are damn fast and crush many of the geared riders on our
rolling terrain that requires hard pedalling mostly on the climbs.

I'm with Matt on the pinks offer. If you're not an elite rider, I
should be able to beat you on a reasonably inexpensive and
straightforward ride, as long as it shifts. If you're elite, it
wouldn't matter what I was riding, you'd school me SS or otherwise.
That said, I'll take my backup bike and race for pinks at your
request.

I'll do it on my singlespeed if he's riding his. But I won't travel more
than an hour or so for it.

Old March 21st 07, 08:08 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

On Mar 21, 3:57 pm, MattB wrote:
Have you ridden with many/any singlespeeders? Genrally not a slow bunch
of riders. The gears would help you a lot if there were any long flat or
fast DH sections that relied on hard pedalling. But a lot of the SS
riders I know are damn fast and crush many of the geared riders on our
rolling terrain that requires hard pedalling mostly on the climbs.

Yes on-road, not very many off. I ride a singlespeed myself for a
road bike, and can certainly appreciate the increase in climbing speed
when forced to stay on a tougher gear. Off-road, I still find the
gears to be nice. I can stay in a bigger gear and hammer on the
climbs if I so desire (i.e. if I'm racing) and I won't spin out on the
descents.

I did throw in the elite rider disclaimer, which would cover the
psycho's who can get on a rigid SS and still stomp all of the geared
riders on the trail. I think we've got a couple of those here at a.m-
b, and I'm sure they're going to be faster than me gears or otherwise.

Old March 21st 07, 08:22 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

On Mar 21, 4:16 pm, MattB wrote:
Yeah. I've ridden with some of them.

I'm both jealous and sympathetic.

Old March 21st 07, 08:53 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Ride-A-Lot

bruno wrote:
how many? and why? i'm rockin' a new ti deluxe SS from my boyz at IF.
any yall think ya could hang wif ol' bruno now????

That thing will be stolen in two seconds if you bring it to Asia.

I'll gladly race you for pink slips (my Niner against your IF) but it
has to be out here in Colorado on the trail of my choice. I could use
some extra cash I'll get when I sell your bike on eBay.

Personally, I don't think you have an IF let alone a Walgoose. I think
you are just another 13 year old Internet troll with no friends and in
need of some attention. Stop popping your pimples and run along.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws
Old March 21st 07, 09:56 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
JD

On Mar 21, 9:20 am, "bruno" wrote:
how many? and why? i'm rockin' a new ti deluxe SS from my boyz at IF.
any yall think ya could hang wif ol' bruno now????

IF - Ignorant Fools?

Birds of a feather.

JD

aiight all you southeast asia hands. . . bruno Mountain Biking 13 February 24th 07 12:54 AM
CO Dudes... Ride-A-Lot Mountain Biking 27 September 11th 06 05:41 AM
Hey Salida dudes MattB Mountain Biking 0 September 14th 05 09:46 PM
UK dudes... Ride-A-Lot Mountain Biking 5 July 21st 05 05:00 PM
dudes when is there gonna be a unicycle video game? saminsaneman Unicycling 46 September 1st 04 07:59 PM