Dauphine; where are

Old June 5th 06, 07:11 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Default Dauphine; where are

Andre wrote:
...the predictions?

Now that I have something to look at I can make some predictions.

This looks to me like it will be between Alejandro Valverde and
Hincapie. And that Voekler will continue looking progressively better.
Come ON Thomas!

Old June 5th 06, 07:29 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

"B. Lafferty" a écrit dans le message de news:
t...

| "Andre" wrote in message
| oups.com...
|

| ...the predictions?
|
| One of Cecchini's clients.

CandyAss. Just one name please, not half the peloton.

Old June 5th 06, 08:25 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Carl Sundquist wrote:
"Michael Press" wrote in message

http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/20..._trek/IMG_9981

Do not see many celebrity photographs like this one.
Melanie is genuinely fond of him.

You can discern that from a picture? Impressive.

In RBR, we can tell many things just from facial expressions.
Old June 6th 06, 12:03 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

In article M5Wgg.206357$5Z.104525@dukeread02,
"Carl Sundquist" wrote:

"Michael Press" wrote in message

http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/20..._trek/IMG_9981

Do not see many celebrity photographs like this one.
Melanie is genuinely fond of him.

You can discern that from a picture? Impressive.

Not only that, I understate the situation.

--
Michael Press
Old June 6th 06, 04:59 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Stu Fleming wrote:
amit wrote:

hincapie will win. he is a pretty good climber, this should be no
surprise since he does have some hispanic blood in him.

Was this due to a typo in a non-error-correcting code?

I think it was supposed to be like humor, only subtle.
Old June 7th 06, 12:35 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

"Bob Schwartz" wrote in message
. net...
dv wrote:
Donald Munro a écrit :
trg wrote:
Nah. Doesn't have a chance. Married a French woman. Kiss of death for a
cyclist.

Yes he should have married someone who looks like his mother.

http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/20..._trek/IMG_9981

She made him get new shades before she'd be photographed with him.

Bob Schwartz

What about his choice of footwear?

George Hincapie - 2006 Dauphine Libere Vainqueur!!! Casey Diaz Racing 0 May 5th 06 02:28 AM
Dauphine / Ventoux question Bob Racing 1 March 29th 06 08:39 PM
Armstrong Wins Overall Jersey in Dauphiné! trg Racing 5 July 2nd 05 06:45 PM
Photos from the 2005 Dauphine Libere [email protected] Racing 2 June 11th 05 08:23 PM
Virtual win For Lance in Dauphiné prologue trg Racing 20 June 7th 05 11:05 PM