Your Unicycling Dream Team

Old March 3rd 07, 03:36 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
tugboat

Default Your Unicycling Dream Team

Dang it, that means me! I'm just sitting at my computer, checking the
forums as soon as I know there is a reply. I'm so pathetic. It is
10:35 pm right now, but I'm going to ride!! Thanks for the motivation
Georgey, you're such a great guy!! Hahahaha

Love Kevin

--
tugboat

"You won't get hurt if you land it!"