URGENT! UK Juggler missing!

Old March 2nd 07, 06:23 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Danny Colyer

Default URGENT! UK Juggler missing!

An update has been posted to rec.juggling:
"UPDATE:
I just found out that Tim has been found in the Shetlands and taken to
hospital. I don't know his condition, I'm afraid, but he has been found
and I want to thank everyone for their ongoing support."

--
Danny Colyer

http://www.colyer.plus.com/danny/
Danny Colyer's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11637

Old March 3rd 07, 12:23 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
habbywall

I was just thinking about this not an hour ago. I'm glad he is okay.

--
habbywall

'The Best Juggling Ballz in the World!!' (http://www.gballz.com)

monkeyman wrote:
Good post Habby. +1

habbywall's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10260

Old March 3rd 07, 04:22 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
benjaug

I can't wait to find out how he is doing, but I am just really glad he
showed up!

--
benjaug

'My wicked awesome gallery' (www.youtube.com/user/benjaug)
unidude3 (at) yahoo (dot) com
'POST 1,000' (http://tinyurl.com/yq6hbj)
'MRIS!!' (http://tinyurl.com/2zpk87)
benjaug's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11229

urgent ben_unruh Unicycling 2 June 18th 05 12:22 AM
prof Karoli juggler comiç on whells from Spain Prof Karoli Unicycling 0 March 2nd 05 10:41 AM
juggler unicyclist comedian ,bicycles 10,20,30 cm Spain Prof Karoli Unicycling 0 February 28th 05 12:03 AM
Urgent algo Australia 3 December 31st 04 03:18 AM
Urgent algo UK 4 December 30th 04 10:01 PM