Valiant end to my Torker

Old March 3rd 07, 06:30 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
abbabibble

Default Valiant end to my Torker

see if torker will replace the frame for you.

--
abbabibble

Cheers, Matt.

maxcarriere wrote:
nah, he just wants to buy the cranks to look at them and rub them on his
body..

uni_jim wrote:
isn't [the superbowl] like a giant dip bowl in mexico filled with salsa
where everyone brings a bag of tostitos and digs in?

'BUY SOME SHIRTS, DAMMIT!' (http://www.zazzle.com/abbabibble)
*PANIC BUTTON--' '
(http://www.geocities.com/abbabibble/mrtsb.html)*
abbabibble's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10751

Old March 3rd 07, 08:24 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
GhettoSmurf

toker probly wont repalce the frame cause you striped off the paint your
self.
you let that thing rust way too much.
and slap some grease on that seatpost!

--
GhettoSmurf

http://willowglenbicycles.com/index.cfm[/url]
GhettoSmurf's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11929

Old March 3rd 07, 01:05 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Hazmat

GhettoSmurf wrote:
toker probly wont repalce the frame cause you striped off the paint your
self.
you let that thing rust way too much.
and slap some grease on that seatpost!

That's not entirely true, one of my friends who i haven't seen in
donkeys but still talking to him on MSN said he stripped his paint of
his QU-AX and when it rusted. He found someone who could replace the
frame. So *maybe* torker could replace the frame.

--
Hazmat

1 weird and unusual greek cypriot australian destined to be different
Hazmat's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13828

Old March 3rd 07, 02:13 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
gordito8me

well he already ordered a nimbus 2 frame and I would much rather have a
nimbus 2 instead of another torker.

--
gordito8me

29er or 36er? can't decide
either way I have like 54 bucks so nothing too great.
radial 360 or nimbus 29er????
helllpppp!!!!
helllpppp!!!!
gordito8me's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13641

Old March 3rd 07, 07:22 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
captainkrunk61

I think the rust was due to the fact, that it fell in a pond, while I
was on it. Just a guess though. But, my nimbus frame should be here
soon, which is exciting.

--
captainkrunk61
captainkrunk61's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13765

Old March 3rd 07, 09:19 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Ohcrazyone

GhettoSmurf wrote:
toker probly wont repalce the frame cause you striped off the paint your
self.
you let that thing rust way too much.
and slap some grease on that seatpost!

I'm pretty sure he didn't strip the paint. I think he just painted over
it.

--
Ohcrazyone
Ohcrazyone's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13871

Valiant end to my Torker captainkrunk61 Unicycling 18 March 7th 07 11:16 PM
I'm getting a torker dx Ricky W Unicycling 4 August 19th 06 09:49 PM
Torker LX 24" e39m5 Unicycling 30 June 8th 05 09:20 PM
Torker LX ParadoX Unicycling 25 February 10th 05 06:12 AM
Torker DX 24" ?? siafirede Unicycling 14 May 12th 04 11:47 PM