MTB email lists

Old September 10th 07, 12:19 PM posted to aus.bicycle
warren

Default MTB email lists

Hi all, I've been trying to locate the whereabouts of the old "MTB-OZ"
email list and another local Melbourne one which I believe was called
"Bikery".

All my googling has turned up nothing but dead links and out dated info . Do
the lists still exist and if so who is hosting them ?

Thanks,
Warren.

Old September 10th 07, 12:28 PM posted to aus.bicycle
Heath

On 10/09/2007 9:19 PM, warren wrote:
Hi all, I've been trying to locate the whereabouts of the old "MTB-OZ"
email list and another local Melbourne one which I believe was called
"Bikery".

The first result google gives is - http://www.mtb-oz.com

That's where you'll find it. Not sure about bikery.
Old September 10th 07, 12:46 PM posted to aus.bicycle
Parbs

Heath wrote:
On 10/09/2007 9:19 PM, warren wrote:
Hi all, I've been trying to locate the whereabouts of the old
"MTB-OZ" email list and another local Melbourne one which I believe
was called "Bikery".

The first result google gives is - http://www.mtb-oz.com

That's where you'll find it. Not sure about bikery.

Bikery is also hosted by mtb-oz these days
http://www.mtb-oz.com/cgi-bin/listinfo/bikery

Parbs - There is no kabal[1]
1. and none of them are Dave[2]
2. Ignore me, I'm an idiot[3]
3. Or so my sock say
Old September 10th 07, 10:18 PM posted to aus.bicycle
Donga

On Sep 10, 9:19 pm, "warren" wrote:
Hi all, I've been trying to locate the whereabouts of the old "MTB-OZ"
email list and another local Melbourne one which I believe was called
"Bikery".

All my googling has turned up nothing but dead links and out dated info . Do
the lists still exist and if so who is hosting them ?

Thanks,
Warren.

"Bikery" could be "Bikely" pronounced by a Japanese? www.bikely.com

Donga

Old September 10th 07, 11:06 PM posted to aus.bicycle
BT Humble

Donga wrote:
"Bikery" could be "Bikely" pronounced by a Japanese? www.bikely.com

Yeah, but since when do the Japanese know anything about
bicycling? ;-)

BTH

Old September 11th 07, 07:01 AM posted to aus.bicycle
warren

Parbs said

" The first result google gives is - http://www.mtb-oz.com"

Thanks, I must be using a different google, or using the same google
differently

Warren.

(I'm smart enough to know how dumb I really am)

Old September 11th 07, 08:15 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Donga

On Sep 11, 8:06 am, BT Humble wrote:
Donga wrote:
"Bikery" could be "Bikely" pronounced by a Japanese?www.bikely.com

Yeah, but since when do the Japanese know anything about
bicycling? ;-)

BTH

Not sure, but they do a bit of cycring. Kierins, round-Australia-Zen-
pilgrimages.

Old September 11th 07, 02:06 PM posted to aus.bicycle
Dave

On Mon, 10 Sep 2007 11:46:24 +0000, Parbs wrote:

1. and none of them are Dave[2]

Just don't make me think too hard to try to remember Warren's last name.

I suppose I could cheat and hunt out some of the older archives.

--
Dave Hughes |
"Well, if you can't believe what you read in a comic book, what *can*

email extractor , site , solutions , email based marketing , email marketing solution , email extractor , newsletter software , mass email , e-mail marketing , email marketing solutions , bulk email software , web advertising , email marketing , mark Nuclear Incorporation. www.nuclear-inc.com UK 0 April 5th 07 09:36 PM
Pig lists David Martin UK 16 February 24th 05 10:40 PM
Bulk Email Lists Sinan Brown Racing 0 November 29th 04 10:24 PM
Bulk Email Lists Sinan Brown Racing 0 November 29th 04 10:24 PM
Bulk Email Lists Jack Jankiss Australia 0 November 29th 04 07:32 PM