WTB: Campy 9 sp rear derailleur (pre-2001)

Old April 18th 06, 12:37 AM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace

Default WTB: Campy 9 sp rear derailleur (pre-2001)

Hey People,

I'm looking to replace my busted Campy rear mech (pre-2001 9speed). Does
anyone have one of these beasts lying around that they'd be willing to part
with?

Chorus prefered, but others considered. Please e-mail me back with details,
asking price, shipping costs to Edmonton (Alberta, Canada), and payment
method.

Thanks!

Steven

--
Dr Steven Turgeon
Dept. of Earth & Atmospheric Sciences

Old April 18th 06, 03:39 AM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace

On Mon, 17 Apr 2006 17:37:14 -0600, "Steven Turgeon"
wrote:

Hey People,

I'm looking to replace my busted Campy rear mech (pre-2001 9speed). Does
anyone have one of these beasts lying around that they'd be willing to part
with?

Chorus prefered, but others considered. Please e-mail me back with details,
asking price, shipping costs to Edmonton (Alberta, Canada), and payment
method.

The 8sp ones work just as well and can accomodate larger cogs because
the derailleur pulleys are a narrower diameter.
Old April 18th 06, 02:11 PM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace

Steven Turgeon wrote:
Hey People,

I'm looking to replace my busted Campy rear mech (pre-2001 9speed). Does
anyone have one of these beasts lying around that they'd be willing to part
with?

\NO NEED to be 'pre-2001' RD..any modern RD will work fine. I just put
a 2006 Veloce mid cage 10s RD onto a gents 1996 Litespeed with 8s
ERGO...wortks GREAT, to replace the Racing T that got crushed.