New User

Old March 3rd 07, 03:21 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
G-Wallace

Default New User

ok guys thanks alot that pretty much covers everything i need to know

--
G-Wallace
G-Wallace's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/14465

Old March 3rd 07, 03:23 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Ducttape

G-Wallace wrote:
ok guys thanks alot that pretty much covers everything i need to know

no problem.... it was fun helping you and drooling over all the
unicycles that I was looking at....

--
Ducttape

*Coker Fund:*$683.31
*Freeride Seat with shipping will cost: *$64.84
*GB4 Handle with shipping will cost:* $64.95
*______________________________________
**Total cost for stuff: *$814.15* Current Progress *697.00*/*814.15''
(http://www.zazzle.com/Ducttapesunicycle)
Ducttape's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12006

Old March 3rd 07, 03:28 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
G-Wallace

actually theres one more thing...when i was watching some videos of
trials on youtube i noticed that the tires seemed a little
low...intentional or not?

Old March 3rd 07, 03:30 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
The Buddy

Low tire pressure gives more bounce and more stability.

--
The Buddy
The Buddy's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13658

Old March 3rd 07, 03:33 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Ducttape

G-Wallace wrote:
actually theres one more thing...when i was watching some videos of
trials on youtube i noticed that the tires seemed a little
low...intentional or not?

it's intentional, I'm not quite sure why exactly but it seems to help
with hops and bouncing, you will want to tailor the tube to you're own
feeling. you want it to be high enough that you don't "bottom out"
(the rim touches the ground) and low enough that when you do drops you
don't get bounced off, ect.

Old March 3rd 07, 03:35 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
G-Wallace

yea i was wondering how that might be done because continuous impact on
a rim obviously isnt good...but kool thanks for the feedback if i have
anymore questions ill ask

Old March 3rd 07, 04:50 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Hazmat

G-Wallace wrote:
hey everyone, im going to be getting a unicycle because i really like
how people use them for trials, furthermore im a noob and i have a
couple questions.

1. what would be a good SIZED unicycle for trials for a 5'6 user?
2. what would be a good UNICYCLE for the job?
3. what other important info is there for me to know at this point if
any
thanks for the help I appreciate it

1. I think it depends on what you want freestyle/trials/MUni/etc
2. A Torker DX would be a good choice seeming as I have 1 and have no
expectations of selling it.
3. Do your research on the unicycle you want. For example there's a
difference between a KH and a QU-AX.

Take care
Hazmat

--
Hazmat

1 weird and unusual greek cypriot australian destined to be different
Hazmat's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13828

Changing your user name? terrybigwheel Unicycling 17 August 7th 06 10:39 PM
new user name, and my first jumpmount. mornish Unicycling 0 July 15th 06 06:17 AM
new user name, and my first jumpmount. kfm Unicycling 0 July 15th 06 06:14 AM
Hey all New user joel444 Unicycling 1 January 2nd 06 05:43 PM
some info about EPO from a user Dave Racing 11 September 5th 05 10:58 PM