Amazing Coincidence

Old May 16th 09, 06:55 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
judith smith

Default Amazing Coincidence

I wonder of there are any thought leaders on IT out there who can
explain this amazing coincidence.

What does it mean?

Partial headers from two posts:

From: "Just zis Guy, you know?"
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling,uk.transport
Subject: Dreadful Treatment of Motorist
Date: Wed, 6 May 2009 09:11:57 -0700 (PDT)

From: Lou Knee
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Subject: Why Do Some People Hate Motorists?
Date: Sat, 16 May 2009 09:34:18 -0700 (PDT)

--
I encourage my children to wear helmets. (Guy Chapman)
I have never said that I encourage my children to wear helmets. (Guy

Old May 16th 09, 09:28 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Lou Knee

On May 16, 6:55*pm, Judith Smith wrote:
I wonder of there are any thought leaders on IT out there who can
explain this amazing coincidence.
What does it mean?

it means that scansafe might have more than one customer

http://samspade.org/whois/80.254.146.36

or am i a golfer in thailand?
http://www.thaigolfer.com/forums/Cla...565-30-30.html

silly bitch
Old May 16th 09, 09:41 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Tom Crispin

On Sat, 16 May 2009 13:28:53 -0700 (PDT), Lou Knee
wrote:

On May 16, 6:55*pm, Judith Smith wrote:
I wonder of there are any thought leaders on IT out there who can
explain this amazing coincidence.
What does it mean?

it means that scansafe might have more than one customer

http://samspade.org/whois/80.254.146.36

or am i a golfer in thailand?
http://www.thaigolfer.com/forums/Cla...565-30-30.html

silly bitch

Given the choice between the two IP addresses being a 1 in
4,228,250,625 coincidence or Judith being a "silly bitch", I know what
I'd go for... And in case Judith can't work it out, I wouldn't go for
the coincidence.
Old May 16th 09, 10:02 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Just zis Guy, you know?[_2_]

On Sat, 16 May 2009 21:41:11 +0100, Tom Crispin
wrote:

Given the choice between the two IP addresses being a 1 in
4,228,250,625 coincidence or Judith being a "silly bitch", I know what
I'd go for... And in case Judith can't work it out, I wouldn't go for
the coincidence.

Cracker. ScanSafe is the world's largest SaaS web filter provider, I
can't even begin to guess how many connections go through their proxy.
And yes, we use ScanSafe at work. Guess what? I'm not at work today.

Guy
--
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk/urc | http://www.nohelmetlaw.org.uk/

simple, neat and wrong" - HL Mencken

Newsgroup may contain nuts.
Old May 17th 09, 02:18 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Nuxx Bar

On May 16, 9:28*pm, Lou Knee wrote:
On May 16, 6:55*pm, Judith Smith wrote:

I wonder of there are any thought leaders on IT out there who can
explain this amazing coincidence.
What does it mean?

it means that scansafe might have more than one customer

http://samspade.org/whois/80.254.146.36

or am i a golfer in thailand?http://www.thaigolfer.com/forums/Cla...565-30-30.html

silly bitch

Well, you could still be Crapman, and if not, it's a reasonable
mistake to make, considering that you both tend to react in a
****witted way whenever anyone dares to point out that URC is full of
car-haters. I mean, the nerve of it: people telling the truth?
Whatever next?
Old May 17th 09, 11:46 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
judith smith

wrote:

Given the choice between the two IP addresses being a 1 in
4,228,250,625 coincidence or Judith being a "silly bitch", I know what
I'd go for... And in case Judith can't work it out, I wouldn't go for
the coincidence.

Cracker. ScanSafe is the world's largest SaaS web filter provider, I
can't even begin to guess how many connections go through their proxy.
And yes, we use ScanSafe at work. Guess what? I'm not at work today.

Guy

Simple question Guy - was the other post referred to from you?

--

"Primary position" the middle of a traffic lane. To take the "primary position" : to ride a bike in the middle of the lane in order to obstruct other road vehicles from overtaking.

A term invented by and used by psycholists and not recognised in the Highway Code.

Highway Code Rule 168 : "Never obstruct drivers who wish to pass."

Old May 17th 09, 11:56 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
judith smith

wrote:

On May 16, 6:55*pm, Judith Smith wrote:
I wonder of there are any thought leaders on IT out there who can
explain this amazing coincidence.
What does it mean?

it means that scansafe might have more than one customer

http://samspade.org/whois/80.254.146.36

or am i a golfer in thailand?
http://www.thaigolfer.com/forums/Cla...565-30-30.html

silly bitch

I see you did a Google search on groups and found the 25 references to
the IP address in question.

Yes - it really is as many as that - another amazing coincidence.

Simple question for you : Do you sometimes post as Guy Chapman?

Why not just admit it - you have been caught out.

I hope that you weren't using Guy's work's scansafe account when you
did the nym-shift (if of course you did one).

So are you going to come clean - or do I drop them a note and let them
know that you have most likely hacked an account?

Old May 17th 09, 12:02 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
judith smith

wrote:

Given the choice between the two IP addresses being a 1 in
4,228,250,625 coincidence or Judith being a "silly bitch", I know what
I'd go for... And in case Judith can't work it out, I wouldn't go for
the coincidence.

Cracker. ScanSafe is the world's largest SaaS web filter provider, I
can't even begin to guess how many connections go through their proxy.
And yes, we use ScanSafe at work. Guess what? I'm not at work today.

Guy

You don't seem to be too bothered about this Guy - I will drop
scansafe and your company a note to let them know that someone has
possibly hacked one of your company's scansafe accounts.

Of course if you come clean, it won't be necessary.

Any chance of a straight answer - was it you on both occasions?

Old May 17th 09, 12:56 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Just zis Guy, you know?[_2_]

On May 17, 12:02*pm, Judith Smith wrote:

You don't seem to be too bothered about this Guy - I will drop
scansafe and your company *a note to let them know that someone has
possibly hacked one of your company's scansafe accounts.

Yet another unforced error from our resident clueless troll. Feel
free to let ScanSafe know they have been "hacked", and don't forget to
post the reply back here.

--
Guy
Old May 17th 09, 05:42 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
thaksin

Just zis Guy, you know? wrote:
On May 17, 12:02 pm, Judith Smith wrote:

You don't seem to be too bothered about this Guy - I will drop
scansafe and your company a note to let them know that someone has
possibly hacked one of your company's scansafe accounts.

Yet another unforced error from our resident clueless troll. Feel
free to let ScanSafe know they have been "hacked", and don't forget to
post the reply back here.

Funny, what *I* saw wasn't anything to do with "clueless troll" and a
lot more to do with Chapman squirming and obfuscating to avoid answering
the question. So, after all the whining you do about people
nym-shifting, you do it yourself. What a despicable piece of excrement
you are, Guy May I offer my genuine hope you get SMIDSY'd in the near
future.

Cool coincidence MuniAddict Unicycling 23 September 1st 08 05:14 AM
Here's a wild *uni-related* coincidence! MuniAddict Unicycling 2 August 12th 07 08:18 PM
coincidence... I don't think so MagillaGorilla Racing 0 January 4th 07 04:50 PM
OT but amazing Tamyka Bell Australia 6 May 6th 05 10:09 AM
Uncanny Picture Coincidence Benjamin Weiner Techniques 4 October 21st 04 02:33 AM