Lance Armstrong

Old April 13th 11, 01:04 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Jute Andre

Default Lance Armstrong

It has been revealed by anonymous sources that Lance Armstrong has
been banging his mother because his girlfriend doesn't look enough
like his mother.
Old April 13th 11, 01:37 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Deak

On Apr 12, 8:04*pm, Jute Andre wrote:
It has been revealed by anonymous sources that Lance Armstrong has
been banging his mother because his girlfriend doesn't look enough
like his mother.

1 on a scale of 10.

(I believe that Armstrong never provably doped, in terms of the letter
of the law. He just stayed one step ahead of what was banned or
detectable.

Either that, or he was a brilliant cheat, or else incredibly lucky. )
Old April 13th 11, 01:54 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Davey Crockett[_5_]

Jute Andre a écrit profondement:

| It has been revealed by anonymous sources that Lance Armstrong has
| been banging his mother because his girlfriend doesn't look enough
| like his mother.

Careful Sport

That's pretty serious stuff

-
Davey

--
Will someone please tell M'Bongo ::
The notion that governments derive their only just authority from
Old April 13th 11, 11:19 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Vagina Gorilla

Incredibly lucky cheat with brilliant help - if you discount the times
he was caught and paid bribes.