When I'll be interested again.

Old March 31st 09, 02:33 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Crescentius Vespasianus

Default When I'll be interested again.

The only thing that would get my interest back in pro-racing is if the
fat drug addicted Clinger with the face paint, shows up with the weight
off, the tatts removed, and straight as an arrow.
Old March 31st 09, 06:24 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Kyle Legate[_2_]

Crescentius Vespasianus wrote:
The only thing that would get my interest back in pro-racing is if the
fat drug addicted Clinger with the face paint, shows up with the weight
off, the tatts removed, and straight as an arrow.

Who cares?
Old March 31st 09, 06:25 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
William Asher

Kyle Legate wrote in
:

Crescentius Vespasianus wrote:
The only thing that would get my interest back in pro-racing is if
the fat drug addicted Clinger with the face paint, shows up with the
weight off, the tatts removed, and straight as an arrow.

Who cares?

I thought it said "interesting" at first, which would have been at least
mildly amusing.

--
Bill Asher

Anybody interested in an old Schwinn? Chris Z The Wheelman Marketplace 0 June 9th 06 01:49 AM
Interested to see what happens to this case. [email protected] UK 15 September 30th 05 11:59 PM
Is anybody interested??? Dominic Sansom Australia 0 April 6th 05 11:26 PM
Anybody interested? Tomek Li UK 6 September 12th 04 04:52 PM
Anyone interested? David_Leavit Unicycling 2 April 25th 04 03:35 PM