Anybody ever bought from "Yopi Suyudi Store?"

Old October 14th 09, 03:07 PM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
TomYoung[_2_]

Default Anybody ever bought from "Yopi Suyudi Store?"

Hi all:

I stumbled into their website by happenstance looking for a Fuji
bike. The web site looks like they've basically stolen all of
Performance Bike's write-ups about the bikes they offer (some bikes
even have Performance Bike's notation of 'ship to store exclusive')
and they are selling the Scattante brand of bikes which I always
figured was Performance Bike's house brand. The prices are so good
that even with overseas shipping (they're located in Indonesia) the
bikes are a bargain.

The site looks to be a complete scam as they only accept wire transfer
of funds and I can find absolutely no Web evidence that anyone has
ever bought from them. However, hope springs eternal so I thought I'd
as here to see if anybody has any legitimate experience with this
outfit.

Tom Young
Old October 17th 09, 03:25 PM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Benjamin

On Oct 14, 10:07*am, TomYoung wrote:
[...]

I was wondering the same exact thing. I'm fairly certain it's a scam,
but you still wonder...
I can't find any record of them anywhere on the internet.
Old October 17th 09, 05:05 PM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
TomYoung[_2_]

On Oct 17, 7:25*am, Benjamin wrote:
[...]

This subject was also brought up on bikeforums.net where it got a
little more action and the responses all were "it's a scam" and I'm
sure it is, too.

Tom Young
Old November 9th 09, 09:19 PM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Mark

On Oct 17, 12:05*pm, TomYoung wrote:

This subject was also brought up on bikeforums.net where it got a
little more action and the responses all were "it's a scam" and I'm
sure it is, too.

Tom Young

Someone got taken:
"What is the point of these Forums if ALibaba does nothing. I have
also been ripped of by Supplier. Bikes sold by Yopi Suyudi store. Yet
details still stay on Alibaba. How do we get them kicked off."

http://resources.alibaba.com/topic/6...ply/3.htm?va=0