Anyone interested?

Old April 25th 04, 02:13 PM
David_Leavit

Default Anyone interested?

Im looking for anyone who has an Australian Bank account and can allow
me
to ask my customers to send money to his/her Australian Bank account
from their Australian Bank accounts.
thats because so many Australian traders mind doing business with non
Australian Traders.
Anyone who is willing to be the Money Reciever he can take a share from
this money ( we can discuss how much this share is)
and Re-send the rest money to me by Westernunion or any another way we
agree on
Please serious people only.
E-Mail me at ( david_leavitt At Mail333 Dot
com).

--
David_Leavit
David_Leavit's Profile:

Old April 25th 04, 02:15 PM
gpickett00

come on, this should be in just conversation

--
gpickett00 - Level 3.7

Bicycle is just a short way of saying unicycle with a training wheel.
'Our unicycling videos' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/Moiv)

gpickett00's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5654

Old April 25th 04, 03:35 PM
Gumbo

It should be deleted as there are far too many western union scams going
on at the moment.

--
Gumbo
Gumbo's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3258